The next generation is going to be full of moggers

J

JustCallMeKash

Gold
Think about it blackpilled parents there kids are literally gonna be blackpilled from out of the womb and the parents around going to take care of them and ensure proper development.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Suns9999
They'll be swept away by low inhib starving ethnics from the depths of the Congo jungle and Haiti. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, Suns9999 and WanderingBurro
blackpilled parents
wow

the only "blackpilled parents" you will ever meet, are ex .org members, also could be said, 0.1% of this forum, so no, the future is not going to be full of moggers, and for sure nobody will teach a kid ab blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar, iloveboobs and 2 others
My parents did that but I didn't listen so I have a recessed chin from mouth breathing

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Nick.Harte
Think about it blackpilled parents there kids are literally gonna be blackpilled from out of the womb and the parents around going to take care of them and ensure proper development.
Only like a small percentage of parents like myself, gonna have a ultra high t skull mogger some, giga wide frame, ideal forward growth, 6 foot 3(doubt i can get it much taller without using weird dangerous shit), super NT because of socializing so much from a really young age and being super high status, get son mogged fags, im also gonna get a high androgen receptor wife, maybe tall too if i can

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Nick.Harte