The next step in terms of looksmaxxing

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
The next surgery I have planned is almond eye surgery. What should I do next? I feel like my cheeks store too much fat and it makes me look like a kid idk...

Also I know you are going to say my hair sucks and it probably does but I kinda dont wanna change it tbh idk what cut fits me.

Attachments

• Sm23.jpg
    Sm23.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Sm22.jpg
    Sm22.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
The next surgery I have planned is almond eye surgery. What should I do next? I feel like my cheeks store too much fat and it makes me look like a kid idk...

Also I know you are going to say my hair sucks and it probably does but I kinda dont wanna change it tbh idk what cut fits me.
Can u pm me ur nose job before and after I want one done too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991

Fuck almond eye, start gymcelling and trains your neck, you'll easily gain a psl point if you get a thick neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2745, middayshowers and 3 others
Fuck almond eye, start gymcelling and trains your neck, you'll easily gain a pal point if you get a thick neck
Dude I'll never be good enough for stacy its seriously driving me insane I want to be wanted by stacy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Chadeep
Dude I'll never be good enough for stacy its seriously driving me insane I want to be wanted by stacy
You're fucking crazy dude, many people would want to be in your shoes rightnow, you're definitely above psl 6, try going out and get laid. A good-looking face who doesn't talk or move is nothing to Stacy let alone any foid

• So Sad
  • +1
neck training and buccal fat removal.

• +1
Future chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991

Good base ngl good mid face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Listen to AestheticPrince.

There is always talk of surgery but when it comes to actually doing it, few are brave enough and for good fucking reason. Surgery is no joke. We still haven't perfected it all. Even then, you might come by a bad doctor by chance or something else. Your face is already ABOVE AVERAGE. Your eyes are also good. As a rule of thumb, only get surgery for places that look ugly. Never get surgery to improve places that already look decent. Absolutely nothing will beat natural bones and skin.

The second photo is legit chad face. Great jaw. Eyes look good too. Your brow ridge is prominent. Lips look good. Cheeks aren't fluffy.

Your face is good. Focus on GYMcelling and you will be slaying soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gym+neck+debloat+getting the fuck out of here

• +1
Whats your bf% OP?

• +1
Buccal fat removal if below 12% bf

• +1