The "Next-Summer Fallacy"

V

virgin

it‘s so over
We all know it. You had a shitty summer and think to yourself: "next summer is gonna be lit. I am gonna slay all the girls
and have very nice memories"

Then the next summer comes and you rot on .org. This summer is even worse than the last, but you cope with the fact that you
didnt ascend fully and think to yourself that next summer is finally gonna be it.
But guess what? The same happens and that summer never comes till youre too old to have these summer as a youngster memories.

This is gonna sound brutal, but if your summer this year was shit, I am sorry to tell you that its not gonna get better. If you were atleast MTN people would invite you to stuff, but since you're ugly nobody invited your subhuman ass. Summer is literally the peak of the year. If normies dont invite you out now, they NEVER will.
Only way to escape the summerpill is geomaxxing or surgerymaxxing+moving to a new town​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, JohnDoe, ayusshhhh and 8 others
Never liked summer tbh, I get headaches from the sun blastin in my face

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, ascension, Ascеnd and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and nathan
I just feel like next summer will be a repeat of summer 2023 and 2024

• +1
Reactions: nathan and virgin
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, nathan and virgin
We all know it. You had a shitty summer and think to yourself: "next summer is gonna be lit. I am gonna slay all the girls
and have very nice memories"

Then the next summer comes and you rot on .org. This summer is even worse than the last, but you cope with the fact that you
didnt ascend fully and think to yourself that next summer is finally gonna be it. B
But guess what? The same happens and that summer never comes till youre too old to have these summer as a youngster memories.

This is gonna sound brutal, but if your summer this year was shit, I am sorry to tell you that its not gonna get better. If you were atleast MTN people would invite you to stuff, but since you're ugly nobody invited your subhuman ass. Summer is literally the peak of the year. If normies dont invite you out now, they NEVER will.
Only way to escape the summerpill is geomaxxing or surgerymaxxing+moving to a new town​
Who’s fault is that’s? It’s yours. If you would put in the work throughout the year, you would be safe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Allornothing, nathan and 1 other person
Why does summer have to be about fucking all the time though

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Who’s fault is that’s? It’s yours. If you would put in the work throughout the year, you would be safe.
Thats true. The reason why I got left out with 14/15 years is because I didnt went to the gym for 5 years and not because I lool like a indian shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Thats true. The reason why I got left out with 14/15 years is because I didnt went to the gym for 5 years and not because I lool like a indian shitskin
The reason is that you've lost hope. If that's the case, feel free to lie around all day like a sack of potatoes, but don’t drag down others who still believe.

The reason is that you've lost hope. If that's the case, feel free to lie around all day like a sack of potatoes, but don’t drag down others who still believe.
I had hope when I was 15, didnt do shit. It doesnt matter how much hope you have, you are never gonna fly

I had hope when I was 15, didnt do shit. It doesnt matter how much hope you have, you are never gonna fly
Hope is just the fuel, it’s not the magic trick to your transformation. You still have to put in the work, bruv.

Hope is just the fuel, it’s not the magic trick to your transformation. You still have to put in the work, bruv.
Ok then tell me what I have to do to become 6‘1 like you

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and virgin