THE NIC PILL DESTROYED MY LIFE

D

Deleted member 12688

Holy shit bros, i just found out that nicotine releases pheromones that subconsciously make women find u more attractive. This probably explains why some of the “anomaly” normies that slay irl tend to be badboys who intake nicotine one way or another

You can literally be a chadlite with gigachad appeal if you vape!

So why is nicotine addiction bad? Is it bad to be addicted to greatness and high sex appeal? Is it really wrong ?? Motherfuckers don’t want you to succeed! Or be great. You need nic!

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Proex @Latebloomer10 @Jagged0 @ManletEater @changcel @GripMaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Deleted member 5180, isis_Bleach and 9 others
Ngl I just nicmax for the aesthetic :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I have ascended to cigarettes

• +1
Try crystal man, that shits another level. LSD also makes me trip. Weed just doesn’t do it anymore tbh. Thinking about trying heroin ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12688
Try crystal man, that shits another level. LSD also makes me trip. Weed just doesn’t do it anymore tbh. Thinking about trying heroin ngl
white nigga confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Looks234
B39E9AAE C481 4476 82E3 98AADC15A90D

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Looks234
Lifefuel for my cigarette smoking ass.

• +1
i miss nicotine from vaping

i finished my older brothers vape juice from his vape from vaping when i was 12 lmao

he said that it was almost full before i used it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12688
i miss nicotine from vaping

i finished my older brothers vape juice from his vape from vaping when i was 12 lmao

he said that it was almost full before i used it
do you still fuck your mother in the ass?

• Woah
I miss the time me and my friend used to vape in the school bathroom every morning, good times. One of the few good memories I have from school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 12688

Users who are viewing this thread

Back