the niggers are chasing down white people

noobs

noobs

based and redpilled aryan gigachad groyper
memphis used to be one of the best cities in the deep south until the hordes of niggers came into memphis to steal from the whites

so memphis went from being a good peaceful southern white city to being either #1 or #2 in the usa for violent crime per capita

it’s a parasitic cycle of niggers moving into places where white people have built, the niggers steal all the stuff in the area and the white people leave

in the memphis metropolitan area a lot of white people left to it and since the metro is starting to be a nice place to live the niggers are starting to move into the metro area

the niggers literally chasing down white people

IMG 5014

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, slavicpsycho, murdah and 1 other person
@cromagnon

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
we waz kingz and sheit fuck u gang ion even fw yt

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, murdah, Trilogy and 1 other person
Wait witeboi. Hol up(smacks his lips for hours). So you be like saying that we waz.... PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait wait wait, hol on(smacking his lips again for hours). So okay. So... you saying dat we wuz kangz, rite? Ah, okay. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. Okay okay okay i get it, so we waz kangz of da egypt and rome, rite? Ok, thanks, whiteboy. I appreciate your words, my nigga. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Socioeconomic factors did that.

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235 and noobs

memphis before niggers
memphis after niggers

Last edited:
blacks and browns will follow white people to the ends of the earth, and jews will facilitate this while calling for white people to be more self less than they already are.

whites need to literally build walls and mine fields around themselves to stop niggers from following their fart

• +1
Reactions: noobs