The Night Stalker Hairstyle The Richard Ramirez

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
I think foids go crazy for this hairstyle paired with a leather jacket and dark triad look

Attachments

• 3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801.jpg
    3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 197
  • zach-villa-and-richard-ramirez.jpg
    zach-villa-and-richard-ramirez.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 199
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Chadelite
The Night Stalker Hairstyle The Richard Ramirez

i cringe so hard every time i see some manlet wearing a leather jacket.

i saw a PACK of them (somehow they found each other) on the first day of college. they were all like 5’7-5’10, white, 4psl, and wearing leather jackets with their hands in their pockets.

they prolly posted on psl and said they were gonna “NTmaxx” jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, CopeAndRope, LordNorwood and 1 other person
E80fa24a f9a6 42b7 8bce 8529e9b63f11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I think it's sick i am growing out my hair like that. Dark triad maxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 2227
i cringe so hard every time i see some manlet wearing a leather jacket.

i saw a PACK of them (somehow they found each other) on the first day of college. they were all like 5’7-5’10, white, 4psl, and wearing leather jackets with their hands in their pockets.

they prolly posted on psl and said they were gonna “NTmaxx” jfl
Leather jacket is one of those things that if your thought when buying one is that its gonna make you look cooler, it almost certainly won't and will actually have the opposite effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I think it's sick i am growing out my hair like that. Dark triad maxx.
dont do it. it will just hurt your chances cuz of your ethnicity. too much hair or facial hair is bad. you want clean cuts and overall look as "clean" as possible

dont do it. it will just hurt your chances cuz of your ethnicity. too much hair or facial hair is bad. you want clean cuts and overall look as "clean" as possible
I am nowhere near as tanned now as i was when i first posted here that was the result of being heavily exposed to sun light for 4 months. My skin is light now. It suits me btw and short hair makes me look like shit but i get what you're saying if i still looked as dark as i was in summer.

if you are not balding long hair is a halo short hair is useless no pussy wet, even richard looks like shit with shorter hair and he got top bones

i'm growing out my hair like this