The nihilism that spurs from the Blackpill should be rejected.

Festrunk

Festrunk

Diamond
We see it a lot on this forum: People who have imbibed the Blackpill fall deep into a pit of nihilism where, since nothing matters but looks in our current state, there is no need to strive for something greater. I think that's wrong.

The reality is that the Blackpill is created, and enabled, by this same deep set nihilism. When nothing matters, theres no purpose, and there is no hope, the only thing left is to chase superficial and carnal pleasure - when are my next cummies gonna be? Just because our current world is so fucked that only looks matter, doesnt mean that there isnt something deeper.

We often see it touted that this out of control hypergamous behavior is the "natural state" of women, but, if that was the case, then why are female suicide, depression, and anxiety rates increasing to an all time fever-pitch? Despite all the bread and circuses that Liberalism has to offer, they arent happy.

There IS something deeper than looks, even if it doesn't seem the case at this state of society. Family, tradition, strength, and honor are all deeper ideals that run through the blood in our veins and at a genetic level - from ancestors who fought, bled and died for us to exist. By accepting this deep set nihilism, you are spitting at every sacrifice they made.

Accepting defeat to a flawed moral framework that was top down enforced by a ruling capitalist class is cucked. Just as this current world was created by malicious policies to enable it, it can be crushed just the same. We should fight, not submit.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

Btw didnt read

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: mewcoper, paranakee, DidntRead and 9 others
C0A0BBB5 68EF 4445 9164 6A403D483C26

then why are female suicide, depression, and anxiety rates increasing to an all time fever-pitch?
They want more attention, depression for females is fake

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 39, turkproducer and 1 other person
Whoa nigga did u really expect me to read all that shit by you

There IS something deeper than looks, even if it doesn't seem the case at this state of society. Family, tradition, strength, and honor are all deeper ideals that run through the blood in our veins and at a genetic level - from ancestors who fought, bled and died for us to exist. By accepting this deep set nihilism, you are spitting at every sacrifice they made.
Btw didnt read
only thing thet's important for me besides looks are cars and combat sports. I don't want familly, tradition or any other shit. I hate ancestors they made me. If one ancestor died earlier i wouldn't be here and i wouldn't suffer

Didn’t know Albert Camus was on PSL

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Whoa nigga did u really expect me to read all that shit by you
No tbh ngl ded srs

View attachment 114782

They want more attention, depression for females is fake
Just as a cocaine addict wants more cocaine. Does that mean he would be worse off without it, or should you accept it when he says he wont be happy without it?

We live in a state of moral and spiritual syphilis. My grandmother's didn't have this problem - they went their whole lives without the attention a single foid gets today in an hour. Their minds are hard-wired for motherhood, and without it, they face the same existential crisis that we face, no matter how much bread and circus they try to fill that void with.
only thing thet's important for me besides looks are cars and combat sports. I don't want familly, tradition or any other shit. I hate ancestors they made me. If one ancestor died earlier i wouldn't be here and i wouldn't suffer
"I just want to drink wine and travel teehee"

You are nothing more than a vapid THOT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
cope

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
Agree brother there are better things in life than just looks

Cope op is a fag bluepill

• Love it
Women want chad, they don't get Chad, they sad

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
not reading sorry

• Love it
We see it a lot on this forum: People who have imbibed the Blackpill fall deep into a pit of nihilism where, since nothing matters but looks in our current state, there is no need to strive for something greater. I think that's wrong.

The reality is that the Blackpill is created, and enabled, by this same deep set nihilism. When nothing matters, theres no purpose, and there is no hope, the only thing left is to chase superficial and carnal pleasure - when are my next cummies gonna be? Just because our current world is so fucked that only looks matter, doesnt mean that there isnt something deeper.

We often see it touted that this out of control hypergamous behavior is the "natural state" of women, but, if that was the case, then why are female suicide, depression, and anxiety rates increasing to an all time fever-pitch? Despite all the bread and circuses that Liberalism has to offer, they arent happy.

Accepting defeat to a flawed moral framework that was top down enforced by a ruling capitalist class is cucked. Just as this current world was created by malicious policies to enable it, it can be crushed just the same. We should fight, not submit.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

Btw didnt read
cope

• Love it
Philosophercel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and Festrunk
cope thread. full of tradcon delusion
We often see it touted that this out of control hypergamous behavior is the "natural state" of women, but, Despite all the bread and circuses that Liberalism has to offer, they arent happy.
:bluepill:

I'm a nihilist at heart, but it is important to know that there are different sects of nihilism. There is passive nihilism, where you acknowledge that nothing truly matters and decide to wither away and LDAR. Then there is active nihilism, where although you realize nothing is of true value in the universe, you still strive towards certain goals and make the most out of existence. Knowing full well that it well end in nothing, and still being content with that.

This video is a good one on this topic:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crosshold and lookserumaxeru
Everything matters. Imagine not getting food for 2 days. Jfl

I'm a nihilist at heart, but it is important to know that there are different sects of nihilism. There is passive nihilism, where you acknowledge that nothing truly matters and decide to wither away and LDAR. Then there is active nihilism, where although you realize nothing is of true value in the universe, you still strive towards certain goals and make the most out of existence. Knowing full well that it well end in nothing, and still being content with that.

This video is a good one on this topic:

This is perfect.
Exactly how I think everyone should think.

too short and deep didnt read

I just want to be socialized.

Idk how you remain so positive after getting divorced..

nihilism is the erectile dysfunction of worldviews
philosophy is gay.

Women want chad, they don't get Chad, they sad
This emplies women arent getting chad, which they are, according to psl, right?
Fucking good ass post, OP. :claps:

your discor reminds me jordan peterson's

not gonna read that shit but yeah, you gotta do something. like what can you do but try? nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back