The non surgical approach to widening face for horsefacels

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s quite simple, but weight gain will increase FWHR. Now, as for where this weight gain comes from is up to the individual, but muscle would be a better option that fatmaxxing. If you are narrow in the face, then being skinny is not for you. You need to bulk up a bit. By doing this with muscle rather than fat, you will keep the lean-ness in the face that is required for good facial aesthetics, although some people do look better at higher bodyfat (not common but some). It is never ideal for most people to be too skinny or low bodyfat, because cheekbones and eye area actually are in large part due to fat pads in those areas. Fat pads becoming fuller is important for under eye support and cheekbones.
Just look at the examples below:

Connor Murphy during a 40 day fast:
"Just get to sub 6% bodyfat bro" :soy:

As we can all see, weight gain and bulking (LEANLY) is a major looksmax, especially for narrow horseface cels. If you ever needed another reason to gymcel (inb4 "no gym for face") then let this be it.
I've weighed 147 pounds at six feet tall before, was brutal times man :feelsokman: :feelsrope:

Attachments

• 1597912869040.png
    1597912869040.png
    576.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1597913007310.png
    1597913007310.png
    782.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1597913064467.png
    1597913064467.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, SPFromNY914, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
It’s quite simple, but weight gain will increase FWHR. Now, as for where this weight gain comes from is up to the individual, but muscle would be a better option that fatmaxxing. If you are narrow in the face, then being skinny is not for you. You need to bulk up a bit. By doing this with muscle rather than fat, you will keep the lean-ness in the face that is required for good facial aesthetics, although some people do look better at higher bodyfat (not common but some). It is never ideal for most people to be too skinny or low bodyfat, because cheekbones and eye area actually are in large part due to fat pads in those areas. Fat pads becoming fuller is important for under eye support and cheekbones.
View attachment 603460

View attachment 603467

View attachment 603468

View attachment 603469
View attachment 603461

View attachment 603474

As we can all see, weight gain and bulking (LEANLY) is a major looksmax, especially for narrow horseface cels. If you ever needed another reason to gymcel (inb4 "no gym for face") then let this be it.
I've weighed 147 pounds at six feet tall before, was brutal times man :feelsokman: :feelsrope:
Indeed brother.

muscle up and bulk

View attachment 603460

View attachment 603467

View attachment 603468

View attachment 603469
View attachment 603461

View attachment 603474

what about my ogee curve, zygos will mewing at least help with the hollow cheeks? how will muscle at least fill in and how do i keep my ogee curve?

Last edited:
what about my ogee curve, zygos will mewing at least help with the hollow cheeks? how will muscle at least fill in and how do i keep my ogee curve?
Hollow cheeks aren't the be all and end all

I gained 30 lbs of muscle and my ogee curve is the same lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Life fuel for the poster above ^

Did your FWHR increase at all?

chin under fat and the mandible and hyoid visible still?

Life fuel for the poster above ^

Did your FWHR increase at all?
Not sure but gymceling honestly ascended my face, also by giving me a thicker neck. I’ve heard lifting can grow the muscles in your face through hypertrophy, but I’ve done absolutely no research on it so I probably sound like a moron saying it. Either way I look simultaneously leaner with higher fwhr... win win for me overall.

Gymceling unironically can ascend some’s face, thus making it not cope imo

chin under fat and the mandible and hyoid visible still?
I’m probably the same body fat or possibly leaner as compared to when I started so I don’t exactly know if I fall into what OP meant. But I do think there is hypertrophy in facial muscles activated by lifting and the natural test boost it provides is likely beneficial for facial development.

Not sure but gymceling honestly ascended my face, also by giving me a thicker neck. I’ve heard lifting can grow the muscles in your face through hypertrophy, but I’ve done absolutely no research on it so I probably sound like a moron saying it. Either way I look simultaneously leaner with higher fwhr... win win for me overall.

Gymceling unironically can ascend some’s face, thus making it not cope imo
I guess the T increase can hypertrophy facial muscles.
So just to clarify, did you notice some change in facial width after gymcelling?

I guess the T increase can hypertrophy facial muscles.
So just to clarify, did you notice some change in facial width after gymcelling?
Yes. I’ve had a high iq psler comment on it as well

Yes. I’ve had a high iq psler comment on it as well
Lifefuel and good anecdotal evidence for my thread. Thanks brah.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Lifefuel and good anecdotal evidence for my thread. Thanks brah.
No problem man. This thread supports what I’ve been saying/experiencing for a while now

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
haircut and a big neck makes definitely a difference. I just compared my new passport foto to a foto from 4 years ago. It legit looks like my fwhr changed.

Hollow cheeks aren't the be all and end all
Depends alot on Bone structure.
But when long faced, horse. It is probably not good bone structure.

Because, why the long face?

Last edited: