The normiest of normies

M

Martyokart

Ethnic fogger enthusiast
0DE7217A 308B 4D5D 8D93 F33625CD436D

4915D504 0888 4C36 B88C 18B9463C5C11

AD8DDD85 B574 4D94 A74C 7AF72C220434

37507236 4811 4239 AA59 65689EFDADBA

I look depressed as fuck in the first pic lmfao but I feel like the mullet suits me. Lose it and just do long hair or get a full on cut?

Kinda a looksmax question but want rates too

Attachments

• BE3F6D8E-3C7C-493D-846E-F4FFC2728289.jpeg
    BE3F6D8E-3C7C-493D-846E-F4FFC2728289.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Get down to 10-11% bodyfat.
You should be better then 4psl normie.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Martyokart
Your face is overall very feminine

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
High LTN, or low MTN. Hard to say. Might benefit heavily from gymmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Martyokart
Looking dandy

• +1
NT pics => chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Martyokart
look like liberal hippie normie

You look like you live in a trailer

4.5/10

Tan (either by melanotan or natural), leanmaxx (12%), fix teeth (they look a bit off but I cant place it), keep the hair of the beer pic, not that trash mullet. Guaranteed 4.75. If you cant/dont wanna do melanotan you should also be probably dying eyebrows or sm shit cause theyre way too light colored

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Tan (either by melanotan or natural), leanmaxx (12%), fix teeth (they look a bit off but I cant place it), keep the hair of the beer pic, not that trash mullet. Guaranteed 4.75. If you cant/dont wanna do melanotan you should also be probably dying eyebrows or sm shit cause theyre way too light colored
Cant tan for shit sadly so yeah best bet is gymmax. I'm gonna start going when work slows down but I'm ass at cardio so we'll see how it goes

Also I have invisalign so teeth should be less fucked by next year haha

i dont think you look too bad, you are MTN and if young you have room for improvement, depending on height you could even be HTN imho

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
gym, hair cut, lose body fat, NT fashion, minoxidil on eyebrows + maybe beard experiment and see what goes best
and you are set to go

• +1
  • Love it
this
also add
gym, hair cut, lose body fat, NT fashion, minoxidil on eyebrows + maybe beard experiment and see what goes best
and you are set to go

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Deleted member 3946
Gym and e-boy haircut.

• +1
Gym and e-boy haircut.
I might look into the middle part eboy thing but idk yet. Somebody said I should kurtkobainmaxx and go for like that grimy edgy rock band aesthetic

I dont like the first pic but you have a famous look to you lol, looks like you could be playing in the kooks band or something

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart and Deleted member 15827
I might look into the middle part eboy thing but idk yet. Somebody said I should kurtkobainmaxx and go for like that grimy edgy rock band aesthetic
Yeah dude that shit would suit you well. I wish I could pull that off but I'm a dark skinned Mexican. I gotta get that mid taper for life

• +1
weak HTN potential for chadlite

• +1
I dont like the first pic but you have a famous look to you lol, looks like you could be playing in the kooks band or something
Hey thanks haha never heard I have a famous look before

u look pretty good on ur 2nd and 4th pics
better than a normie

• Woah