The Norwood reaper has fucked me - I'm gonna have to shave my head at 20

strujk1

strujk1

Iron
In short I'm fucked. Basically gone from from like a NW2 maintaining on DUT to like a NW3 starting to thin at the crown in like 5 months. DUT has stopped working for some dumb reason and I've now got a retarded looking head of hair. I give myself 3 months max until I'm gonna have to go baldcel. So brutal, didn't even ascend with surgeries yet and I've already lost my hair.

People go on about JBW!! until it comes to losing ur hair at the dumbest age due to our shitty genes.

Because 5ar aren't working for me the only cope now is to become full gym cell or go hair system route as a transplant will only work short term. Maybe in like 20 years something will come out but until then who even knows

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, maxilofailo, Charisma and 3 others
Go bald, grow a beard, and hit the gym like an animal. Trust me :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, ALP, Clqs and 6 others
u need RU/pyrilutamide/CB if dut and fin arent working

so its either ur T causing it or u life unhealthy as fuck

you probably just had a huge shedding which is a good sign , 5 months it's way too low to lose all that hair.

Hold on at least another 6 months before jumping to conclusions

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Go bald, grow a beard, and hit the gym like an animal. Trust me :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:
J1D90rU.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mathis, fuckedupmanlet and 1 other person
Rip. Is La haine good btw?

you probably just had a huge shedding which is a good sign , 5 months it's way too low to lose all that hair.

Hold on at least another 6 months before jumping to conclusions
Maybe but it feels like cope but I do know sheds do exist so who knows. This has all happened in the last 3 months too as DUT completely stopped my hairloss from like Jan - mid march

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Maybe but it feels like cope but I do know sheds do exist so who knows. This has all happened in the last 3 months too as DUT completely stopped my hairloss from like Jan - mid march
dut only fully build up in your system in 3 months so makes perfect sense even more

Literally the same fuckinng thing is happening to me and I’m a blackcel
Our genes are truly just fucked dude
It’s fucking over gonna have to shave off the head entirely
Except I haven’t gone on any drugs yet

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
You get cyclic sheds, dont worry about keep taking dut, you will regrow all your shed hair much thicker, shedding stabilizes after 18 months of treatment

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You get cyclic sheds, dont worry about keep taking dut, you will regrow all your shed hair much thicker, shedding stabilizes after 18 months of treatment
not even 18 months nobody knows really , it all depends on how miniaturised your hair are can take potentially even 5 years or more for your hair to turn terminal, there are studies showing hair gains even after these huge amount of time

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Literally the same fuckinng thing is happening to me and I’m a blackcel
Our genes are truly just fucked dude
It’s fucking over gonna have to shave off the head entirely
Except I haven’t gone on any drugs yet
Blackcels look ok bald tbh so it's not terrible for you but whites pull it off the worst. I'm definitely gonna go hard on tanning to try and compensate a little if the meds don't start working again

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
I get immense joy from other people's suffering

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back