The Norwood reaper hath come

Syrianslayer

Syrianslayer

Iron
Jfl I had always assumed I was safe cause every barber I go to tells me I have extremely thick hair. No one is safe.
He comes when ur awake
He comes when u are sleeping

Fucking help me nigaS

I’m still 17 so I don’t wanna finasteride, or any other T blockers. What do I do? Will probably get a transplant at 25 nocap

My hairline looks like this:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
im so fucking glad that im one of the few people that look better buzzed

this is brutal man. Especially at 17. Use minox and pray to gandy. Collagenmaxx with red light therapy, dermarolling, sunscreen, and retin-A.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Syrianslayer
say fuck it and start injecting T and become the ultimate gigamasc milf slayer

Jfl I had always assumed I was safe cause every barber I go to tells me I have extremely thick hair. No one is safe.
He comes when ur awake
He comes when u are sleeping

Fucking help me nigaS

I’m still 17 so I don’t wanna finasteride, or any other T blockers. What do I do? Will probably get a transplant at 25 nocap

My hairline looks like this:
Jfl at my coping.
It’s more like this

Attachments

• 1574920091510.jpeg
    1574920091510.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun
bro im in the exact same fucking situation as you (17 thick af hair fucked temples)

What I'm trying (waiting for stuff to ship) is using a few hair growth essential oils (snake oils tbh) and a homemade anti androgen called ZIX (u can prob find more info if u search hairlosstalk). If that doesn't slow it down a bit (I'll try until I'm 18), I'll just use RU or CB (and pay the huge prices) until I'm old enough for fin (early 20's).

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
im so fucking glad that im one of the few people that look better buzzed

this is brutal man. Especially at 17. Use minox and pray to gandy. Collagenmaxx with red light therapy, dermarolling, sunscreen, and retin-A.
Idk about minox, but will do the rest thanks my g

It's over boyo
It's either this or chemical castration

tbh if ur early stage balding and non aggressive, there's a bit of time to experiment before nuking dht

bro im in the exact same fucking situation as you (17 thick af hair fucked temples)

What I'm trying (waiting for stuff to ship) is using a few hair growth essential oils (snake oils tbh) and a homemade anti androgen called ZIX (u can prob find more info if u search hairlosstalk). If that doesn't slow it down a bit (I'll try until I'm 18), I'll just use RU or CB (and pay the huge prices) until I'm old enough for fin (early 20's).
Bet. Oils for anything, other than hair tbh, sounds like cope. I think it’s legit for hair tho. Thanks
Lmfao I used to pitty and bully the fools who used gay shampoos and shit for their hair. I used a shampoo other than head and shoulders for the first time today J F L

Last edited:
I'm norwood 3 at 21. Just pray you don't turn into me

Lmfao I used to pitty and bully the fools who used gay shampoos and shit for their hair. I used a shampoo other than head and shoulders for the first time today J F L
Enjoy your homosexual intercourses from now on OP. Im in the same situation as you, a week ago i started:
  1. 1mm dermarolling every 4 days
  2. Topical castor oil with cornmint and rosemary essential oils
  3. High dose oral castor oil
  4. Some peppermint oil capsules (this is probably cope)
  5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Syrianslayer
Bet. Oils for anything, other than hair tbh, sounds like cope. I think it’s legit for hair tho. Thanks

oils are prob cope but its wayyy better than any shampoo i've ever aesthetically (after u wash it ofc). at least we can cope that thick hair means decent hair transplant results are p ez.

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer
Enjoy your homosexual intercourses from now on OP. Im in the same situation as you, a week ago i started:
  5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen
Nothing to lower DHT. What a fail lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Basically yeah. I'm fucked lol. My Dad was bald completely at my age so I don't think there's much hope. We're high T high DHT androgenic people
It’s fine we’ll run high T masculine game and slay till 45. Beard?

5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen

jw, why do u uze mk677. iirc thats a human growth factor promoter; why does that help with anti norwooding?

It’s fine we’ll run high T masculine game and slay till 45. Beard?
Yeah I can grow a beard but I generally look better with light stubble. Plus I already look old for my age (due to androgens, sunlight, past minoxidil use, stress) and facial hair makes me look 28-30 according to the people I've asked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Nothing to lower DHT. What a fail lmao.
I don't use just for scalp hair growth, but also to get a decent beard and eyebrows, which is the reason why I chose not to lower DHT

I don't use just for scalp hair growth, but also to get a decent beard and eyebrows, which is the reason why I chose not to lower DHT
You NEED to lower DHT. there's no alternative that will work

5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen
Looks solid tbh might hop on

jw, why do u uze mk677. iirc thats a human growth factor promoter; why does that help with anti norwooding?
Exactly because of that, for sure it increases the velocity of growth, so should help with formation of new hair follicles.

• Hmm...
Okay PhD in brosciencie, hopping on 50mg of dut rn
:lul:
That would save your hairline.

Rosemary oil and magic strawberry shortcake bullshit you're taking isn't going to do anything

• +1
  5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen
Oral castor oil…

Yeah I can grow a beard but I generally look better with light stubble. Plus I already look old for my age (due to androgens, sunlight, past minoxidil use, stress) and facial hair makes me look 28-30 according to the people I've asked.
Damn, I have a friend like you (also Syrian). He’s NW3-4, and had a beard since 8th grade lmao. He does well with girls

That would save your hairline.

Rosemary oil and magic strawberry shortcake bullshit you're taking isn't going to do anything
Menthol is shown to increase subcutaneous blood circulation, guess what cornmint oil mostly consists of.
Oral castor oil…
❓
  5. Mk677
  6. Biotin
  7. 10g of collagen
Forgot about regenepure DT and NT shampoos, but apparently the one with ketoconazole should be used more sparingly and not before or after dermarolling

Last edited:
Damn, I have a friend like you (also Syrian). He’s NW3-4, and had a beard since 8th grade lmao. He does well with girls
I'm half Lebanese not Syrian bro. And every guy who had a beard that young always is low inhib as fuck from my experience. My beard didn't fill in till 19 lol
Menthol is shown to increase subcutaneous blood circulation, guess what cornmint oil mostly consists of.

❓

Forgot about regenepure DT and NT shampoos, but apparently the one with ketoconazole should be used more sparingly and not before or after dermarolling
Guys have androgenic alopecia and females do not. It's due to hormones, not necessarily circulation issues. Keep coping until your hair follicles are dead bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I'm half Lebanese not Syrian bro. And every guy who had a beard that young always is low inhib as fuck from my experience. My beard didn't fill in till 19 lol.
Syrian, Lebanese. Same shit. What’s ur other half?

I'm half Lebanese not Syrian bro. And every guy who had a beard that young always is low inhib as fuck from my experience. My beard didn't fill in till 19 lol

Guys have androgenic alopecia and females do not. It's due to hormones, not necessarily circulation issues. Keep coping until your hair follicles are dead bitch
You keep coping bitch, ur gonna be jealous in a month when my hairline connects with my eyebrows, norwood -5