The norwood reaper is crawling on connor's head

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Despite coming off roids/getting a HT/mino/finasteride the norwood reaper (and collagen reaper from all the fucking mino he puts on his scalp daily) finally got connor. Imo he needs to shave it, get a hair system and get back on roids.

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and MusicMaxxingMidget
Thank God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 2587, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
I can fit my entire palm on that fivehead.

Baldcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, 6485b025t, Deleted member 656 and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nordiccel, MusicMaxxingMidget, LowTierNormie and 9 others
he should shave his head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Thats what you get roidcels. JFL

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Pietrosiek
I hate this narcistic asshole
He is worse than moggingmachine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1140 and 8 others
Despite coming off roids/getting a HT/mino/finasteride the norwood reaper (and collagen reaper from all the fucking mino he puts on his scalp daily) finally got connor. Imo he needs to shave it, get a hair system and get back on roids.

Meh, he's still alright.

You're forgetting he's not a manlet. Foids don't notice the extent of his norwooding until he sits down - it's the only benefit of being tall.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Nrrr15
Meh, he's still alright.

You're forgetting he's not a manlet. Foids don't notice the extent of his norwooding until he sits down - it's the only benefit of being tall.
Bro his face aged so fucking much from the hair loss induced stress jfl.
am I the only one really turned off by his nose from the side profile
He's a high tier normie face wise and he's getting uglier and uglier

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Effortless
lmfao at this bald roided gerber baby looking narcy mf.

he will drugmax and rope soon

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
that guy has insane homo vibes

Screen Shot 2020 01 06 at 72606 PM
JBW + HEIGHT + FRAME SAVED THIS BALDING BUGEYED SUBHUMAN :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He doesn’t deserve this. He won’t look good bald

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1680
Captura de Tela 2020 01 07 as 003542

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 2587, AraTe and 5 others
Still good bones

Let's see if his good bones will save him in the next 1.5 year when he'll gain another level of norwood and probably lose another 5-8% of his initial hair density, because at this point he's certainly at 40% of his initial density (We only really notice balding when we're already at 50-60% of density

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1680
Let's see if his good bones will save him in the next 1.5 year when he'll gain another level of norwood and probably lose another 5-8% of his initial hair density, because at this point he's certainly at 40% of his initial density (We only really notice balding when we're already at 50-60% of density
He'll look like a joke. It's over for him.

He'll still slay.
Fuck him for his height and hollow cheeks.
I will never breed...

He'll still slay.
Fuck him for his height and hollow cheeks.
I will never breed...
Lol but he's nowhere close to his former 2017 self. He used to look like a god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lol but he's nowhere close to his former 2017 self. He used to look like a god.
Bro soon he'll get a full hairline transplant and slay again, he's making a shit ton of money from Yt and his shitty programs

• JFL
Bro soon he'll get a full hairline transplant and slay again, he's making a shit ton of money from Yt and his shitty programs
He already had a HT a'd is on 3 hair loss different drugs. He's dad is nw 7 it's over for him.

Seeing a former chadlite fall makes me happy. He'll be bald by 2 years. His dad is fully bald. He can't fight his genetics forever.
What's a Chad to you then? In his prime, he was Chad

Oh man oh buddy boyo I gotta fight the norwood reaper till he dies

• +1
He can just get a hair transplant in turkey for 2000$ jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
just lol at the fat girl at the start sayinf she wants abs... go lose weight first lol. the sas thing is she can demand that and even if she gained 50kg she could still get a gymcel to come fuck her once a night

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1100
Holy fuck at how bad of a death sentence norwooding can be.

• +1
I feel bad for him tbh

Imaging going from blasting roids and hoes to wanting your blast your skull.

I think even he knows that it would be over for him if he goes bald so now hes off roids, doing and taking everything possible to prevent hair loss. Now he looks less virile and look more stressed. It's like watching someones soul being sucked away no matter how hard they try to hide that they're happy or ok with it.

Oh well, at least he slayed in his prime years.

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare

I'm pretty sure he mentioned that he already got one, clearly, it wasn't successful, getting a second ht wouldn't do shit.

And he's probably too dumb to understand how balding works, so he probably thought the new hair transplanted would stay there forever and he wouldn't need to take any shit to maintain it. JFL, that's like a farmer moving half of his crop on a good area to an area where the ground lack most nutrients, the crop that was moved will eventually die off
I feel bad for him tbh

I think even he knows that it would be over for him if he goes bald so now hes off roids, doing and taking everything possible to prevent hair loss. Now he looks less virile and look more stressed. It's like watching someones soul being sucked away no matter how hard they try to hide that they're happy or ok with it.

I don't feel bad at all, I actually feel good about it.

Not because I hate him for being gl, but because I hate how cringe this motherfucker is, by far the cringest person I've ever seen on the internet

• +1
I feel bad for him tbh

Try having his norwood level at sixteen years old
And childbirth hips and narrow shoulders
and severely recessed jaw
And 5'9
And my calves are larger than the belugas that reject me yet my bmi is 21
I will just get eppleys shotgun implants by the end of 2020 if my looksmax plan fails

his only failo is his eye area and hairline. even with his high trust upper eyelid exposure girls still find him attractive otherwise they wouldnt act the way they do with him
he has a good lower third with good mandibular and maxillary projection. he also has top tier bizygomatic breadth. he mogs many men tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
I feel bad for him tbh

Chances you blast roids and it doesn't catch up to you in the form of hairloss eventually are pretty low

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He looks dead due to cucked DHT from fin and fucked collagen from minoxidil

and the hair won’t even come in until years of dealing with looking ugly AND bald

Why doesn’t he just get a hair system and forget all the tranny drugs?

• +1
If he did he would be nw1 now, unless he isn't using finasteride
He has full blown agressive norwooding if he didnnt resist it hard he would have been nw4 by now
He looks dead due to cucked DHT from fin and fucked collagen from minoxidil

and the hair won’t even come in until years of dealing with looking ugly AND bald

Why doesn’t he just get a hair system and forget all the tranny drugs?
Because his career is based around his looks but i agree he needs to get a hair system

He has full blown agressive norwooding if he didnnt resist it hard he would have been nw4 by now

Because his career is based around his looks but i agree he needs to get a hair system
He should just wear hats for like 3 months in his videos then get a hair system, nobody will notice a thing :feelskek:

I mean shit the girls he’s interviewing don’t even look at him in the face anymore.

• +1
He should just wear hats for like 3 months in his videos then get a hair system, nobody will notice a thing :feelskek:

I mean shit the girls he’s interviewing don’t even look at him in the face anymore.
Yeah his nw is very agressive. He shoukd just wear a hair system and get back to roiding.

If you're using minoxidil, you need to be using collagen stimulating skin treatments and consuming collagen powders, along with copious amounts of vitamin c. otherwise you look like this

cope, in the end he still won because of gallons of coom women have swallowed from him.

Though im glad this faggot is done for