The nt pill is so brutal

USAwhitecel

USAwhitecel

No one man should have all that power. . .
The nt pill is so fucking brutal. I legit think that I might have bottom 0.1% brain chemistry genetics. I can cope with surgery but no surgery for my fucked up brain. I just got rejected from a cashier job because apparently I’m “too quiet” jfl I’m not even nt enough to work at a fucking cash register. And especially in my fucked up social life does my lack of ntness show. I legit only talk to like 10 people and I’m mute for most of the day. An example of this was my school dance. A girl from my old school invited me to her school dance, so I invited her to mine. (Keep in mind that I forgot who she even was) so I go to it and she invites me to an after party at her house. I legit barely talked the whole night and another girl who called me hot earlier in the night jfl told me “you look like you wanna die” and my autistic ass said yeah:lul:. So after this I invited the girl I went to the dance with on a date to a dog park (cringe ik). So on this date I basically fucking froze up and barely talked and it went fucking terrible. Ik looks are very important and are the basis of life itself, but unironically I believe that I would have lost my khhv status a long time ago if I was nt since I see a lot of people who are worse looking than me but nt getting laid which makes me wanna rope.
Tagging bhais @gigell @CopiumX @truthhurts @ey88 @chudlite @Outerz14

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, isis_Bleach, illusivespirits and 9 others
Compensate with looks is the only way

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Sprinkles, truthhurts and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
The nt pill is so fucking brutal. I legit think that I might have bottom 0.1% brain chemistry genetics. I can cope with surgery but no surgery for my fucked up brain. I just got rejected from a cashier job because apparently I’m “too quiet” jfl I’m not even nt enough to work at a fucking cash register. And especially in my fucked up social life does my lack of ntness show. I legit only talk to like 10 people and I’m mute for most of the day. An example of this was my school dance. A girl from my old school invited me to her school dance, so I invited her to mine. (Keep in mind that I forgot who she even was) so I go to it and she invites me to an after party at her house. I legit barely talked the whole night and another girl who called me hot earlier in the night jfl told me “you look like you wanna die” and my autistic ass said yeah:lul:. So after this I invited the girl I went to the dance with on a date to a dog park (cringe ik). So on this date I basically fucking froze up and barely talked and it went fucking terrible. Ik looks are very important and are the basis of life itself, but unironically I believe that I would have lost my khhv status a long time ago if I was nt since I see a lot of people who are worse looking than me but nt getting laid which makes me wanna rope.
take phenibut daily and do drugs (esp mushrooms) on the daily.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and aryan mogger
extroversion is key

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, iabsolvejordan, ey88 and 2 others
ok well thats why ur non nt. get off org and start learning how to aquire and use drugs
How drugs make me more nt

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
How drugs make me more nt
drugs make u low inhibition and cool asf when u talk to people (alcohol). Nicotine makes you focus and study. weed makes u feel good. mushrooms make you realize things in a new way.

phenibut also low inhib without health

• +1
Reactions: ey88
drugs make u low inhibition and cool asf when u talk to people (alcohol). Nicotine makes you focus and study. weed makes u feel good. mushrooms make you realize things in a new way.

phenibut also low inhib without health
I’ve had alcohol before but I had like 5 cans and didn’t feel shit, over

• +1
I’ve had alcohol before but I had like 5 cans and didn’t feel shit, over
same my first time i drank a bunch and didnt get drunk, eating before makes u have to drink more for same effect, when drinking just starve the whole day

• JFL
Women fucking and marrying abusers disproven the NT pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
People converse only when it benefits them, DUH.
Yeah they start talking to me and then they say I sound depressed because I am incapable of showing emotion, a truly brutal non nt trait

Yeah they start talking to me and then they say I sound depressed because I am incapable of showing emotion, a truly brutal non nt trait
It's your looks. I'm depressed as fuck and people still try to talk with me.

• So Sad
Reactions: USAwhitecel
m
Doing shrooms daily is very dangerous.

I would suggest pregabalin or propranolol if you want to lower inhibition and sweaty palms (if you suffer from it).

Can you PM me as well?
microdosing shrooms is fine daily. I usually try to trip around 1 a month, or maybe every three weeks.

Gen Alpha will have it even worse. Soon they will arrive here on the forums for extra copium:blackpill:

I mog most of the males I see around, but I'm really not neurotypical, so I jerk off (not even that, actually)