the ntpill reigns supreme

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
brutal. i don't even look bad, can sometimes attract foids, but always fail with them. over for me

do you have autism

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and lestoa
u can learn to fraud neurotypical easily. i did it myself , its not hard at all. girls made it easy for me as they started convos, ive not approached a single girl even platonically for a convo in my life

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
u can learn to fraud neurotypical easily. i did it myself , its not hard at all. girls made it easy for me as they started convos, ive not approached a single girl even platonically for a convo in my life
how do u fraud something so deeply ingrained into your psyche?

i feel you can fraud it as i did it for awhile, but the more you isolate yourself for longer then you should the harder it becomes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cromagnon
There’s non NT girls but they even judge you for non NT…

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
how do u fraud something so deeply ingrained into your psyche?
Most social interaction is basically fooling urself into thinking ur some video game character whose conversation right now is important for the overall story/ theme of the game. I feel autists like myself usually drift off cos u know this convo is just shooitng shit but going nowhere but if u fraud head and hand movements , have ur eyes light up at right movemnts , suggestive gestures like u relate to this person etc then that perosn will think u nt mog everyone on the room, even though ur the most autsitic. i suggest watching ted bundy videos to fruad NT

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
There’s non NT girls but they even judge you for non NT…
that might be even worse tbh, Not nt and non nt relationship sounds like a disaster