The number 1 sign your attractive

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
If gay niggas want to fuck you/give iois.

Faggots discriminate by looks the most since they are men.

Game is game bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, exo, Mewton and 8 others
@0hMan Lifefuel for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, m0ss26, Graham and 1 other person
Gay men fuck anything

• +1
Reactions: TB1997, Raydolf_Peatler, arabcelxxx and 12 others
faggots here get hanged on tree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, JustShower, mog_or_be_mogged and 4 others
True, because faggot have foids taste, but male analyzing congnition (better analyzing) , so yeah my boy it's accurate.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, RealNinja, m0ss26 and 2 others
If gay niggas want to fuck you/give iois.

Faggots discriminate by looks the most since they are men.

Game is game bro.

No, gay men have more libido, the average gay man I know fuck like they're chadlite and fuck whenever they want

number one sign you're attractive:
you make a tinder account and get cute girls
quit coping

• +1
Reactions: TB1997, SA7, Ruakh and 5 others
Gay men have different standards than women.
A Femboy twink will pull hella top niggas, but no women.

a hairy, bloated bear nigga cleans house with bottoms, but will likely repulse women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and Deleted member 41284
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Guy in OP video is coping that he looks like a faggot and women aren't attracted to him. It's pure cope ngl.
Austin Dunham? Legit tyrone.
Have you seen his tinder matches?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite
Guy in OP video is coping that he looks like a faggot and women aren't attracted to him. It's pure cope ngl.
Yeah he’s an incel rotter

Nah, even I've been hit on by gay men and I get complimented significantly more by guys than women.

Austin Dunham? Legit tyrone.
Have you seen his tinder matches?
It's a lot easier for a black dude to be attractive facially then a white. They have less differenciation, you're either attractive or dog ugly.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
If gay men hit on him it's because they think he is a FAGGOT. Trust ME, most gay guys won't flirt with a guy they think isn't gay/bi as well.

If gay guys think you're hot, it just means you look or appear gay yourself, which isn't necessarily a sign of you being attractive (to women). So this pretty much backfires on this guy as he talks of endless guys coming after him, it means he looks gay to FAGGOTS & gaydar.

There's the male gaze, female gaze, and there's also faggotgaze, which this guy and many "metro good looking" dudes appear as.

So if you have lots of faggots chasing you it means you are either a faggot or close to being one, or at least don't appear hetero simply.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, bradpittshairline and The Grinch
Gay men have no standards, retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It has been confirmed, it never began for me

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, bradpittshairline and The Grinch
Gay men fuck anything
Nah fr niggas need to realise most of them just as horny as normal dudes once hada. Gay classmate throughout the whole year he would tell me his opinions on niggas he called most of the men cute even the abominations but bc they were tall thats enough

Once a faggot on Wizz offered me 3k to let him suck my dick I declined

• Woah
Reactions: JustShower
If gay men hit on him it's because they think he is a FAGGOT. Trust ME, most gay guys won't flirt with a guy they think isn't gay/bi as well.

If gay guys think you're hot, it just means you look or appear gay yourself, which isn't necessarily a sign of you being attractive (to women). So this pretty much backfires on this guy as he talks of endless guys coming after him, it means he looks gay to FAGGOTS & gaydar.

There's the male gaze, female gaze, and there's also faggotgaze, which this guy and many "metro good looking" dudes appear as.

So if you have lots of faggots chasing you it means you are either a faggot or close to being one, or at least don't appear hetero simply.
Over for barett

Correct since males have higher iq to judge someone's facial features so yeah its not a cope

number 1 sign you're attractive: woman like you
:O new information!1!!1!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and Shkreliii