The Numbers Are In: 1 In 25,000 Americans Have Visible Abs

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
My previous assertion that 1% of above average males aged 20-30 had a zyzz equivalent physique now seem to be grossly overestimating the fitness of average amerifat. This intuitively makes sense for any gymcel who has ever used Tinder.

“It is a fact that Americans have gotten heavier at historically unprecedented speed since about 1960,” Reed said. “The average woman now weighs about the same as the average man in 1960. There’s been a tremendous increase in body mass with no change in stature.

GYMCELS RULE THE WORLD

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, Preoximerianas and 25 others
literally 1 percent of Americans are millionaires. That's insane doesn't seem THAT impossible to become one.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan, Reoa and 11 others
I have visible ab.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
JFl at gym deniers, just because Barrett can have a lacking physique doesn't mean you can get away with it too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 26 others
Zyzz was the greatest ethnic Gymcel.
JFl at gym deniers, just because Barrett can have a lacking physique doesn't mean you can get away with it too.
Most people would need 10 - 15 surgeries to get even close to Barret. Zyzz was the example of how a gymcel can ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gus17, Deleted member 13335, aBetterMii and 5 others
My previous assertion that 1% of above average males aged 20-30 had a zyzz equivalent physique now seem to be grossly overestimating the fitness of average amerifat. This intuitively makes sense for any gymcel who has ever used Tinder.

GYMCELS RULE THE WORLD
LIFEFUEL. For the dudes wanting to become TOP 30% in Looks

Everyone afraid. That you can't ascend.
Obviously of looks. 68 % is face And 32% is body.

So. Even it you fully looksmaxxed your face "only" up to a 5.5/10 irl - decile.
You can still have a 9.9/10 irl - decile body by gymmaxxing (if not manlet).
Which will make you top 30%. (5.5 x 68% + 9.9 x 32% = 7).
Now you think. A 9.9/10 body irl-decile, so top1% body. Is impossible. Well it's not (if not manlet). Because I just read, If you have visible abs, you are already top 0.004% (in that sense), when you show abs. Which needs: about 10% bodyfat range, and good msucles.

So with a mid-normie face. And a gymmaxxed body. You can become top 30%, in looks.

Gymmaxxing. Can make a normie faced man, a Chadlite.
Gymmaxxing can make a low tier normie faced man, a high Tier normie.
Gymmaxxing, can make a ugly man, a normie.

An example of a dude with a low tier normie face, that ascended through body to high tier nromie levels.Is Phelpps.
4b76177d16855834eddc1c6034017521dc7d82f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ryan, Deleted member 9568 and 11 others

Which will make you top 30%.

So with a mid-normie face. And a gymmaxxed body. You can become top 30%, in looks.

An example of a dude with a low tier normie face, that ascended through body to high tier nromie levels.Is Phelpps.
Top 25% is all u need imo

obviously the more gl the better but once you’re at least 75th percentile you just need to focus on money and status and u can get an attractive girl

Many of these Victoria Secret models aren’t dating gigachads, just above average looking guys with the right status/money
24542502-7986443-image-a-4_1581327716716.jpg

gal-gadot-and-yaron-varsano-attends-the-2018-vanity-fair-news-photo-931929258-1537977991.jpg

taylor-hill-enjoys-a-romantic-late-night-walk-with-boyfriend-daniel-fryer-in-west-hollywood-california-030320_10.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Ryan, Yerico7 and 7 others
Insane lifefuel, the money thing is kinda suifuel though with how common millionaire betabuxxers are, goddamn.

Good shit my ethnic brotha from anotha motha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jew_Supremacist, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
nevermind

• +1

Which will make you top 30%. (5.5 x 68% + 9.9 x 32% = 7).
Now you think. A 9.9/10 body irl-decile, so top1% body. Is impossible. Well it's not (if not manlet). Because I just read, If you have visible abs, you are already top 0.004% (in that sense), when you show abs. Which needs: about 10% bodyfat range, and good msucles.

bingo

What are you estimates on how on common a marc fitt or zyzz tier body is among above average height males aged 20-30 in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SubhumanCurrycel, Kade and 1 other person

“It is a fact that Americans have gotten heavier at historically unprecedented speed since about 1960,” Reed said. “The average woman now weighs about the same as the average man in 1960. There’s been a tremendous increase in body mass with no change in stature.

GYMCELS RULE THE WORLD

Muscle gain , fat gain , fat partitioning, fat loss, visible six pack etc is largely genetic.

However, The environment and food quality, desk jobs etc damages our hormones hence men with gyno and diabetic bellies etc.

Ergo, they are both important: The mentality of work harder is retarded as you genetics plays a critical role for everything.

Anyways there is a surgery for this its called HD liposuction . the autists on this site despise this for some reason it's "cheating" yet every single fucking cosmetic surgery and drug is cheating you genetics.

Anyways here are my results No foreign materials used all the bodies natural tissues , no side effects and it's permanent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Muscle gain , fat gain , fat partitioning, fat loss, visible six pack etc is largely genetic.

However, The environment and food quality, desk jobs etc damages our hormones hence men with gyno and diabetic bellies etc.

Ergo, they are both important: The mentality of work harder is retarded as you genetics plays a critical role for everything.

Anyways there is a surgery for this its called HD liposuction . the autists on this site despise this for some reason it's "cheating" yet every single fucking cosmetic surgery and drug is cheating you genetics.

Anyways here are my results No foreign materials used all the bodies natural tissues , no side effects and it's permanent.

I mean no disrespect but I audibly laughed at your pathetic liposuction results, just fucking LOL @ u buddy boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6401, IndianJock and 3 others
I mean no disrespect but I audibly laughed at your pathetic liposuction results, just fucking LOL @ u buddy boyo.

Curious to see what is so funny? That you have to audibly laugh. I enjoy the results.

I am planning on getting my flanks (hips)/lower back taken in more. Not much maybe like 1lb to 1kg at most.

I don't aspire to have some ripped competition six pack I just want it subtle. Don't compare me to some steroid freak.

Screenshot 20200401 092012 OneDrive

Get the fuck back in here and explain to me what is so funny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mikeock, Kade and 1 other person

I'm not done with you! :rage::feelsree: explain what is so funny.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and didntreadlol
literally 1 percent of Americans are millionaires. That's insane doesn't seem THAT impossible to become one.
Yet being 1% in the looks eludes you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and didntreadlol
  • +1
What are you estimates on how on common a marc fitt or zyzz tier body is among above average height males aged 20-30 in the west.
marc fitt or zyzz type of Body: 1 in 100 maybe.
Dudes with less muscle mass, but with good-abbs in that age group.5% maybe. I'm being generous.

Most people are to fat, to have abs.
Or the ones that do have low fat, don't train enough end have littl eor no muscles (aka, me included).

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401, Moggy and 1 other person
if you're a manlet just cut down to 6-10% bodyfat and don't go over 70kg

you just can't bulk in any sort of way but you can still get the ab halo tbh

• +1
if you're a manlet just cut down to 6-10% bodyfat and don't go over 70kg

you just can't bulk in any sort of way but you can still get the ab halo tbh
Just fucking lol at cutting. Just get coolsculpting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no abs for your frame

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Frame can largely be frauded with emphasis on your delts.
hips are the real death sentence tbh

Just fucking lol at cutting. Just get coolsculpting
And jfl you can't be serious? coolsculpting is a complete joke.
ye with roiding only, never as a natty
loada bs

Training natty is bs imo regardless but you can still easily train delts..
delts grow faster then pretty much every other muscle in the body. Steroids only amplify that effect

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Moggy
ye with roiding only, never as a natty
Nah my brother and I have the same frame and he‘a never lifted a day in his life and he looks terrible compared to me in terms of width. He looks like a child. And I’ve only been seriously lifting for less than a year and been super inconsistent at times with it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
loada bs

Training natty is bs imo regardless but you can still easily train delts..
delts grow faster then pretty much every other muscle in the body. Steroids only amplify that effect

Enough of this cope. If you don't have the sufficient clavicles to start with - adding "width" to your delts naturally will still result in you looking like a silly manchild. Roids are the only solution for framecels.

transformation13.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Kingkellz
Enough of this cope. If you don't have the sufficient clavicles to start with - adding "width" to your delts naturally will still result in you looking like a silly manchild. Roids are the only solution for framecels.

transformation13.jpg
Obvously this dude had a big improvement but his arms being angled back instead of horizontal is why he looked stupid in the first pic.

• +1
Amazing lifefuel.
May our lord accept our lifts and grant us gainz.

• +1
marc fitt or zyzz type of Body: 1 in 100 maybe.
Dudes with less muscle mass, but with good-abbs in that age group.5% maybe. I'm being generous.

Most people are to fat, to have abs.
Or the ones that do have low fat, don't train enough end have littl eor no muscles (aka, me included).
Yes seems fair I think the statistic in OP is hyperbolic, but a lean gymcel is still incredibly rare on an above average height male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and eduardkoopman
  • +1
Yes seems fair I think the statistic in OP is hyperbolic, but a lean gymcel is still incredibly rare on an above average height male.
I agree. My guestimations, where probably to generous.

• +1
well dam

• +1
Curious to see what is so funny? That you have to audibly laugh. I enjoy the results.

I am planning on getting my flanks (hips)/lower back taken in more. Not much maybe like 1lb to 1kg at most.

I don't aspire to have some ripped competition six pack I just want it subtle. Don't compare me to some steroid freak.

View attachment 331650

Get the fuck back in here and explain to me what is so funny.
Curry

• +1
I have visible ab.
:chad:

also this does confirm gymmaxx theory - even being like 160 pounds lean (which internet misc autists say is "dyel") is FAR more impressive than probably 90% of american males. it really doesnt take much effort to have a top 10% body and stand out.

• +1
Is this really true??

So why the fuck when you say you have net worth of 2mil+$ the people still say bullshit like: "Na-ah, you are just upper middle class not 1%"?????

If you have three vertical lines on your stomach at 12% BF and 21.5 FFMI are those visible abs?

oldcels that inherited a house or so

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

GYMCELS RULE THE WORLD
It's not possible to get his body without roiding but yes America is fat.

They are boomers. They climbed that wall and kicked down the ladder behind them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I'm skeptical. The number is low, but no way it's 1 in 25k. Maybe 1 in 1k max. What's their source? It's just a forum post lmao

Lucky mortgage and home ownership timing probably accounts for the vast majority of those "millionaires"

In America or UK it's easy to be a millionaire cos all u have to do is have a job, have bought a house and be old.

Actual better measure would be to day you are rich is to say for your age group you have annual income higher than 99% of your peers.

And compare that to top 1% of physiques. What you will find is its prob easier to have a good phYsique looking at what it takes. Ie to be in the top 1% of males u just need lean genetics (many people have it), eat clean and have active lifestyle.

To be in top 1% if income earners by age ubprob need to have done well in school (high IQ genetics occurs less than lean genetics) OR come from family who were are to underwrite/ subsidise your business plan (even being able to live at home while u build Ur business is not that common AND had luck in working life

A sixpack on a skinny dude that doesnt look like he is lifting, is the same as a big dick on a low t unmasculine looking guy.... worthless.
You need to be obviously muscular in clothes, and still have a sixpack naked.
Only 2-3 roided guys in my gym have this look. The rest is just muscular/bloated, and has a fluffy belly naked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I have some '''visible'''' ab definiton and I am fat. (17/18%bf). i have been leaner in the past, I hate being too lean though, (-14%) because it makes my skin look like shit and my face carries no fat so I look gaunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back