• 32-39

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
Select your age from the options above, your username will not be shown.

Users here seem to be curious about the ages of others here.

It would be interesting to get an idea of who we are.
E2D3C508 523D 458D B34F 2981BCC7DBE8

• +1
Reactions: Nisse

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5694, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This is hard honestly, part of me thinks you should be blackpilled asap at an early age so you can fix most. But on the other hand, some of these theories could potentially ruin someones youth+mental health (especially when they are still very young) and therefore 18+ should be the age consensus perhaps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2597, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
This is hard honestly, part of me thinks you should be blackpilled asap at an early age so you can fix most. But on the other hand, some of these theories could potentially ruin someones youth+mental health (especially when they are still going) and therefore 18+ should be the age consensus perhaps.
It’s a tough call.

on the other hand, it can be advantageous if you are chad.

also, could give you the want to make money and ascend at an earlier age, (Lifefuel)

but both those points can be reversed in different ways. And, it is entirely down to the individual to how they will react and what people they can learn the black pill from in the many different forms.

there is seriously a lot of factors involved. But it’s mostly circumstantial on the Time, Place and Persons. (ie it depends)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Gargantuan and Subhuman Philtrum
This is hard honestly, part of me thinks you should be blackpilled asap at an early age so you can fix most. But on the other hand, some of these theories could potentially ruin someones youth+mental health (especially when they are still very young) and therefore 18+ should be the age consensus perhaps.
better to be blackpilled at age <10 so you utilise correct tongue position and keep your weight in check. bluepiller incels are nearly as depressed as blackpiller incels and if you end up looking much better thanks to the knowledge then lifelong your mental state will be much better overall and it will bring continuous happiness to you until you die knowing that you capitalised on looks at a young age, I wish I learnt it at 8-10 years old

it would be bad for your mental health if you are a trucel but you are less likely to grow into a truecel with correct tongue posture and no recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Gargantuan
It’s a tough call.

on the other hand, it can be advantageous if you are chad.

also, could give you the want to make money and ascend at an earlier age, (Lifefuel)

but both those points can be reversed in different ways. And, it is entirely down to the individual to how they will react and what people they can learn the black pill from in the many different forms.

there is seriously a lot of factors involved. But it’s mostly circumstantial on the Time, Place and Persons. (ie it depends)
Yeah it really depends on your attractiveness. If you're a young chad, you can learn to exploit your powers and live your youth+ the rest of your life to the fullest. But if you find looksmax at an early age as a deformed incel, the rest of your youth+life will be a living hell.
better to be blackpilled at age <10 so you utilise correct tongue position and keep your weight in check. bluepiller incels are nearly as depressed as blackpiller incels and if you end up looking much better thanks to the knowledge then lifelong your mental state will be much better overall and it will bring continuous happiness to you until you die knowing that you capitalised on looks at a young age, I wish I learnt it at 8-10 years old

it would be bad for your mental health if you are a trucel but you are less likely to grow into a truecel with correct tongue posture and no recessed maxilla
I agree it should be at a very young age like 10 or way later at 18. Anything in between would legitimately make or break you and would be a bad idea. At such an early age you're not as preoccupied with looks etc. so learning the basics from that age onwards might actually be a good idea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum

I’m sorry but mewing is a major cope greycel.

Proper mouth posture is naturally normal in healthy individuals.

it also isn’t black pill greycel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Probably 19-20. The oldcels amongst us bring up the average.

Strange. Most people are my age

Fuck, I selected 19-20. I’m actually 16.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Alexanderr
About to turn 19

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I’m sorry but mewing is a major cope greycel.

Proper mouth posture is naturally normal in healthy individuals.

it also isn’t black pill greycel
That’s unlucky for those of us who have long term allergies causing a blocked nose :feelsbadman:

Correct mouth posture can somewhat reverse the damage done to your face until you’re 15 in which results are negligible and it only prevents your face from becoming worse.

But to be honest mewing is cope, every before and after pic of mewing is just different angles or changes in the chin position with no changes in the maxilla jfl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
That’s unlucky for those of us who have long term allergies causing a blocked nose :feelsbadman:

Correct mouth posture can somewhat reverse the damage done to your face until you’re 15 in which results are negligible and it only prevents your face from becoming worse.

But to be honest mewing is cope, every before and after pic of mewing is just different angles or changes in the chin position with no changes in the maxilla jfl
Poor health causes allergies

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
bruh who tf 16 and below jfl

Almost 18 brocel

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A

• 14 or lower
    Votes: 2 4.9%

• 15-16
    Votes: 6 14.6%

• 17-18