The official sneaker guide for frauding height

azuzu

azuzu

Bronze
This guide is strictly sneakers that look good as well as reasonable out in public. I don’t believe in lifts or any of that bullshit you will look retarded. Here are my top sneakers for frauding height.
1) Air Force 1- yes obviously these are well known and a basic shoe style wise but they do add about 1.2” of height while not looking retarded in weird shoes.
2) Air Max 1- I prefer these to the Air Force 1 they also add about 1.3” of height and are probably a little less common of a shoe so you don’t look like a total NPC. Also very stylish and athletic shoe over the Air Force 1
3) The new balance 530, my favorite shoe overall. Much more comfortable and these actually fraud you an extra 1.5” of height. I have measured and checked in all these shoes. Also they are much more unique depending on where you live they are popular in the states but I don’t see them half as much as I see air forces or other NPC shoes.
4) Nike nocta glide- I love this shoe and believe it or not these can fraud you up to 1.5” extra while being a super stylish cool sneaker. Also they are rare and they are neck turners in public people don’t see these too often.

I have measured myself in all these shoes and overall the new balance and nocta glides easily pushed me to about 6ft 1 and a half while the others barely got me to 6’1. I have included photos of each shoe for reference. In order top to bottom: also if the shoes look retarded it’s because I wear a size 13 so almost everything looks goofy on me. Hopefully you guys have better luck there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, teefight, blatonslatt and 3 others
Also forgot to mention the nocta hot step from Nike these can fraud you about 1.3” as well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss
I smell insecure

• JFL
airforce 1s add only an inch not inch point three​

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
Octa glides look very streetwear and i think it would only work for highschoolers and maybe up to 21 years old

Also forgot to mention the nocta hot step from Nike these can fraud you about 1.3” as well

Octa glides look very streetwear and i think it would only work for highschoolers and maybe up to 21 years old
Not true they look amazing they aren’t street wear you can wear them with regular workout clothes they look great tbh people always come up to me asking what their called

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and likenesss
airforce 1s add only an inch not inch point three​
Bullshit. What forces do you have. Easily 1.2 I literally just measured with each pair

Attachments

• IMG_0214.png
    IMG_0214.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Bullshit. What forces do you have. Easily 1.2 I literally just measured with each pair
The bigger the shoe size the more height it adds

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
nope, ive measured myself with them and and off and they give exactly an inch, no more no less, also air forces suck, bad for ur knees if u walk many steps in a day, your knees will hurt like hell, nike 97s mog, they actually give 1.5 inches and are comfy

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
nope, ive measured myself with them and and off and they give exactly an inch, no more no less, also air forces suck, bad for ur knees if u walk many steps in a day, your knees will hurt like hell, nike 97s mog, they actually give 1.5 inches and are comfy
I feel the new balances are the best because they look like running shoes that don’t add height and they are super comfortable.

If you look a bit emo and don’t talk to super NT normies, you can try New Rocks with some baggy jeans, they add almost 3 inches

IMG 8267

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and genex
Not true they look amazing they aren’t street wear you can wear them with regular workout clothes they look great tbh people always come up to me asking what their called
Yea but they dont work for more elegant styles

Yea but they dont work for more elegant styles
I disagree check out my all white ones. You can wear them with a more relaxed elegant look if you do it right The cocaine whites

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
If you look a bit emo and don’t talk to super NT normies, you can try New Rocks with some baggy jeans, they add almost 3 inches

View attachment 3071941
I could never do those but you do you king. I feel like you have to be extremely pale with long hair and black painted nails For those

I could never do those but you do you king. I feel like you have to be extremely pale with long hair and black painted nails For those
nah if you are a zoomer in a big city with dark hair you’re good, with good jeans you can only peek the black platform.
I pair those with like 0.5inch lifts and feel like a different person

nah if you are a zoomer in a big city with dark hair you’re good, with good jeans you can only peek the black platform.
I pair those with like 0.5inch lifts and feel like a different person
I’m a zoomer but an old zoomer. I couldn’t pull those off regardless don’t you have to be skinny and tall af with a goth boi asthetique how do you rock them?

Ive heard the 97s give a 1.6 inch boost plus they look more low-key than the nocta glide, good guide though

IMG 4057

Air Force 1 LV8, these are my main shoes now. LV8 version gives a bit more height.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
:ROFLMAO: fucking Air Force 1s again? High schoolers thread.

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
I’m a zoomer but an old zoomer. I couldn’t pull those off regardless don’t you have to be skinny and tall af with a goth boi asthetique how do you rock them?
some rappers wear them nowadays

This guide is strictly sneakers that look good as well as reasonable out in public. I don’t believe in lifts or any of that bullshit you will look retarded. Here are my top sneakers for frauding height.
1) Air Force 1- yes obviously these are well known and a basic shoe style wise but they do add about 1.2” of height while not looking retarded in weird shoes.
2) Air Max 1- I prefer these to the Air Force 1 they also add about 1.3” of height and are probably a little less common of a shoe so you don’t look like a total NPC. Also very stylish and athletic shoe over the Air Force 1
3) The new balance 530, my favorite shoe overall. Much more comfortable and these actually fraud you an extra 1.5” of height. I have measured and checked in all these shoes. Also they are much more unique depending on where you live they are popular in the states but I don’t see them half as much as I see air forces or other NPC shoes.
4) Nike nocta glide- I love this shoe and believe it or not these can fraud you up to 1.5” extra while being a super stylish cool sneaker. Also they are rare and they are neck turners in public people don’t see these too often.

I have measured myself in all these shoes and overall the new balance and nocta glides easily pushed me to about 6ft 1 and a half while the others barely got me to 6’1. I have included photos of each shoe for reference. In order top to bottom: also if the shoes look retarded it’s because I wear a size 13 so almost everything looks goofy on me. Hopefully you guys have better luck there
are they any good for summer?

what about airmax 95 bro they give 1.6 inch and high nt

in the uk maybe i havent seen airmaxes in california for years
oh I live in the states I see a lot of ppl with airmaxes not specifically 95s but have seen those quite often aswell

i measured 6'1 with my air max so I must be 5'11.5 or 6ft unfrauded

just wear lifts 😭