The 'ok boomer' meme is retarded

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
TikTok is fucking cancer, full of retards. Doesn't my generation Z realise that we are also going to become old one day jfl. This is how i imagine the subhumans who say that phrase

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
ok boomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anon, Aesthetic, karbo and 8 others
Niggas really finessed the term boomer

• +1
Reactions: Anon, Zeta ascended and Butthurt Dweller
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
This is a foreshadowing tbh to how future gens gonna treat us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
I think it is fair. A lot of people in that generation harp on all the younger generations being lazier, responsible for all their problems, calls it the snowflake generation etc. Meanwhile a lot of bs that is happening around the world is facilitated and carried out by boomer politicians (voted into office by boomers)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem and autistic_tendencies
I think it is fair. A lot of people in that generation harp on all the younger generations being lazier, responsible for all their problems, calls it the snowflake generation etc. Meanwhile a lot of bs that is happening around the world is facilitated and carried out by boomer politicians (voted into office by boomers)
Lol i agree that boomers were retarded hippies that now act all wise and how we are magically lazier then they were when they were young. I just hate this retarded meme, especially that it came from TikTok homos
This is a foreshadowing tbh to how future gens gonna treat us
Yep, they don't realize that we are going to get treated even worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
This should be enough motivation to collagen max

Once you’re old you’re a walking corpse to people

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TsarTsar444
This should be enough motivation to collagen max

Once you’re old you’re a walking corpse to people
Yep, those boomers were also once teens like us, lived the same life as us, but now are made fun of legit homos jfl who don't even know what a boomer is. One TikTok video had a sketch about a 50yo guy being the boomer, when 50yo guys are generation X born after 1965. Imagine being 50 and getting treated like a corpse by low T soys

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Lol i agree that boomers were retarded hippies that now act all wise and how we are magically lazier then they were when they were young. I just hate this retarded meme, especially that it came from TikTok homos

Yep, they don't realize that we are going to get treated even worse
Ahh ok. I just like the fact that boomers are literally pissed off by 2 words, when they said we can't take jokes/criticism and just bitched about younger generations all the time :feelskek::feelskek:
some journalists even said that is the new N-word of ageism, meanwhile actual dictionaries destroyed their narrative by saying its just a term for a generation. Btw Facebook started deleting "Ok, Boomer" comments :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Alt Number 3
D60F771B D2D6 44F8 A370 EA4EBD725E9C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Alt Number 3
why is this going viral? Heard some normies talking about it today

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
gen Z is fucking autistic

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
This generation is cancer. Can't imagine how shit the world will be when the boomers are gone.

JFL at how retarded the Millenials were (some still are) and now the gen Z kids.

Just imagine what the next 3 upcoming generations are gonna be when we grow old, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It’s been ran into the ground. Even if you’re gen Z, you get called a boomer for having a different opinion.

This is how a good meme dies. Low T soycucks take it and destroy it.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Ok boomer is used against people with less progressive or reactionary views . And how people react to it proves it works as a insult