The one BRUTAL thing no one tells you about the Heightpill.

Ajay

Ajay

Iron
ITS ALREADY OVER IF YOU AREN'T HEIGHTMOGGING BY AGE 8-10

"Im 15, what can i do to grow" NOTHING.
Now what do i mean by heightmogging at 8-10.

When I was in the 4th grade, I was the tallest in my class. I was heightmogging every kid. If you aren't considered "the tall kid" you won't be tall.
I'm 6'1 right now. (i fraud 6'3 tho)

Do i stop growing after 8-10?

Obviously not retards, but you won't grow to be "tall". You'll most likely grow about a foot more and thats it. A lot of people in here have also said they stopped growing at 13-14 because you do. Maybe 1-2 inches after that but that's it. (now obviously there is anomalies and you can but this is about the average)

What's the conclusion? EVERYTHING TO GROW HEIGHT AFTER 13-15+ IS COPE

All the heightmaxxing stuff is cope. You wont grow. No T or any pill will make your hormones grow. It's too late.

Is it over? NO!

Fortunately, it's not over. Yes, you will be mogged by the 15% of people who are over 6ft but that's it. Just moneymaxx and leanmaxx and you'll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Brootal, mogger10 and 12 others
I was super short until like 16, then I went from 5'7 to 6'2 now at 18.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reddotguy, schizo echochamber, Pandora and 8 others
Growing a lot past 15 isn't very uncommon though.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Erik-Hexum, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others

When I was in the 4th grade, I was the tallest in my class. I was heightmogging every kid. If you aren't considered "the tall kid" you won't be tall.

Obviously not retards, but you won't grow to be "tall". You'll most likely grow about a foot more and thats it. A lot of people in here have also said they stopped growing at 13-14 because you do. Maybe 1-2 inches after that but that's it. (now obviously there is anomalies and you can but this is about the average)

All the heightmaxxing stuff is cope. You wont grow. No T or any pill will make your hormones grow. It's too late.

Is it over? NO!

Fortunately, it's not over. Yes, you will be mogged by the 15% of people who are over 6ft but that's it. Just moneymaxx and leanmaxx and you'll be fine.

what do you use to fraud 2 inches?

what do you use to fraud 2 inches?
nothing, no foid can tell what 6'1 or whats 6'3. If they ask i say 6'3, im already towering them and they wont know any diff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and jflsnowdzz
nothing, no foid can tell what 6'1 or whats 6'3. If they ask i say 6'3, im already towering them and they wont know any diff
hm, some celebs fraud 2 inches but it's risky. But yeah when I fraud 6'1.5 from 6'0.5 with lifts I've gotten some "wow what are you, like 6'3?" comments.

hm, some celebs fraud 2 inches but it's risky. But yeah when I fraud 6'1.5 from 6'0.5 with lifts I've gotten some "wow what are you, like 6'3?" comments.
yep, you can easily fraud 2+ inches if you're already heightmogging. Just don't try to fraud when an actual 6'3 person is there.

• +1
Reactions: zura
All heightmaxxing is cope TBH

I need Pete Davidsonmaxx and tell foids I’m 6ft3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski and reptiles
I was always a size mogger hit 100 pounds in third grade

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!

I don't know whether guys like him being successful with women should whitepill me (you don't need to be THAT great and chad to have a good romantic life) or blackpill me (it's not as simple as looks, money and dressing well, it's way more complicated than that and you'll never get it).

There are definitely those kids who are short and then they come back one summer 6 inches taller. My brother was one of those.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mewton and Deleted member 28896
Some of tallest niggas have late spurts

Is it over? NO!

No

Oddly enough I was an outlier at age 15 I was 5’2 and heightmogged by 50% of women and 95% of men. Now I am 5’11 at age 21 and been 5’11 since age 18.5

• +1
Reactions: idchey and fcgvhguygftc
It starts way before 8-10
If you're born under 10 LBs ITS JOEVER
BIG BABY = BIG PERSON
3 YO Yao Ming

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and idchey
U ever heard of late puberty?

• +1
Reactions: fcgvhguygftc
This thread is so retarded lol in fact most of the people who are tall when they're young end up being shorter as adults because they finish growing earlier. Fucking retard lmao

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and fcgvhguygftc
U ever heard of late puberty?
(now obviously there is anomalies and you can but this is about the average)

This thread is so retarded lol in fact most of the people who are tall when they're young end up being shorter as adults because they finish growing earlier. Fucking retard lmao
Let me guess, you are doing all the height routines. Taking all ur little pills. Hoping you can get out of being a manlet and be tall

guess what? IT AINT GONNA WORK. UR A FUCKING MANLET FOR LIFE. COPE RETARD FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Lol i went from like 5'6-5'7 at 15 to 6'2 (i fraud 6'4) at 18 i'll probably end up 6'3 at 20. It just depends at what age you get most of your puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I don't know whether guys like him being successful with women should whitepill me (you don't need to be THAT great and chad to have a good romantic life) or blackpill me (it's not as simple as looks, money and dressing well, it's way more complicated than that and you'll never get it).
blackpill. He dresses like shit, has a disease but still pulls because of his looks. people like to pretend hes ugly because he has a shit eye area but he's still 6ft3 with great features (other than eyes). This just proves muscles are mostly cope and women like men that get attention from other women more than anything. They think he's ugly because of his disease but are still attracted because of his genes that show in other ways (height, jaw, etc)

• +1

I actually thought he was 6'3, maybe it's his proportions.

tell me you’re idiotic without telling me your idiotic

Lol i went from like 5'6-5'7 at 15 to 6'2 (i fraud 6'4) at 18 i'll probably end up 6'3 at 20. It just depends at what age you get most of your puberty.
How tall at 17

• +1
I grew a shit ton like 5 inches at 16 but i had late puberty as well u can dm me if u want more info
Nah bro it’s over for me lol. I’ve been same height since 14 3/4. Was just interested tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ajay
Could I possibly grow, my doctor said in July my growth could be going back up, as in my Freshman year I grew half an inch, but in sophomore year I grew an inch.

I went from 4'8 at 14yo
to 6'2.5 at 23yo, skill diff

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 32529 and zura
im 6"3 at 11th grade and was average height until 9th grade

Another indian who is obsessed with height .Why do u care if ur tall???? Leave the matter. It seems that u realise that average height in india has reached like 5'11 because most kids are like 6 inches taller than their dads.

Asians and whites tend to have longer puberties, high Dht / low estrogen means that you will keep growing for a long time.

Is it over? NO!

Frauding two inches risky, safer if 6’2

Lol I was the shortest now I height mog most

hopefuel. I grew like an inch over the summer at 16. Praying to god that that wasn't the last inch :ogre:

Indian + paid for retard name colour + greycel

Niro'ing at ppl here listening to this nonsense

Is it over? NO!

Bullshit i was short but at 14 i height mogged now im 193cm 6'4

i had a friend in 7th grade and he was shorter than me and now he s 6'4 and i am 5'11

I know a guy from my school who was already 180cm (5ft11) by the age of 14. Coaches would literally battle for him to be in their sports team because his height made him OP asf and they predicted he would grow much more (190cm range).

At 15 he was 183cm (6ft) and then stopped growing. Now he is 19 and 183.5cm tall.

Childhood height obviously means something but it's not a reliable predictor. You can tell a person's final height only about the age of 17-18 and they may still grow until about 21.

Id say 75% of it is
It all depends on the person. It CAN be a predictor but sometimes it's not. So it's not reliable. For some people it works, for some not. Some people have regular some irregular growth patterns. I say that most of the time tall children become tall adults but sometimes childhood height has no correlation with adult height at all. We can never know someone's bone age from just their normal age or outside appearance. For some children the environment changes, not only genetics plays a factor. They can become very ill for a long time or get a spinal deformity from an injury or just too much sitting indoors. They can also have a poor diet. Too many factors are at play for any prediction when it comes to height till about 17-18 years of age.

• +1
why is everyone on this site so tall wtf
6'2 might be reasonable, you can be that height and still not feel like a gigamogger (even though it's a great height). What gets me is how often I see guys here claiming to be 6'4-6'7, literal NBA 1st percentile height, that's just larping. Even I lied about my height the first few times I posted here before realizing there's no point if I'm anonymous and I wanna get honest advice. But yeah this is the last place where you would expect a statistically disproportionate concentration of tall guys, most of it is capping.

Last edited:
  • +1