The one privilege that women have is they do not need NEARLY AS MUCH gender specific dimorphism to be attractive

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
The ultimate dimorphism pill.
Dp02ZkFFk6M

dolichocephalic skull, prey eyes, Short jaw, short Rounded chin, narrow mouth with fishlips, alongside extremely soft features.

Let's see how it looks on a man.
0FBAF150 5B26 40A8 BFF8 411BA21676FB

2D8D3F1A 4867 42E1 A708 A89BFD33E503

On a man=instant death sentence.

This is the ultimate proof that very strong, gender specific, sexual dimorphism is far more important for a man than a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, FailedNormieManlet, Boxingfan and 8 others
Yeah men require much more bone mass to ascend, while females all they need is a short midface. Which is why there are more incels than femcels. Men need a browridge, protruding orbitals, big jaw, straight hairline, stubble, big developed frame, 8 inch wrists to ascend. While a women needs only collagen and a short midface. Dimorphism is important because that's what differentiates a man and a woman. Causing straight women to feel much more attracted to maesthetic men as apposed to a prettyboy, who only appeals to underdeveloped girls. Lesbians only like prettyboys, where the whole range of women like maesthetic men who are mostly masculine. This is why gym is a great looksmax because you want to differentiate yourself from a women as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero, Yliaster and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Tiktok Girls prefer that guy over dimorphic Chad. All this LGBTQ propaganda made girls like feminine faces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, PrinceLuenLeoncur and bugeye
Tiktok Girls prefer that guy over dimorphic Chad. All this LGBTQ propaganda made girls like feminine faces.
Massiva cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
I get your point but the dude you posted looks chadlite wtf?

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, bugeye, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I get your point but the dude you posted looks chadlite wtf?
Those specific qualities on a man=death sentence. On a woman they look cute.

Yeah men require much more bone mass to ascend, while females all they need is a short midface. Which is why there are more incels than femcels. Men need a browridge, protruding orbitals, big jaw, straight hairline, stubble, big developed frame, 8 inch wrists to ascend. While a women needs only collagen and a short midface. Dimorphism is important because that's what differentiates a man and a woman. Causing straight women to feel much more attracted to maesthetic men as apposed to a prettyboy, who only appeals to underdeveloped girls. Lesbians only like prettyboys, where the whole range of women like maesthetic men who are mostly masculine. This is why gym is a great looksmax because you want to differentiate yourself from a women as much as possible.
Yes men need a lot more dimorphism to succeed. Gymcelling also gives you this, the main reason I promote it is you have no reason not to gymcel unless your truly deformed, there's no downside to trying.

One quality you forgot to mention, but is extremely important is the chin.

The Chin is what often separates the boy from the man.
Feminine chin

Feminine chin2

Androgenic chin

Why does oj look extremely masculine despite not having a wide jaw or amazing eye area? Simply the chin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Those specific qualities on a man=death sentence. On a woman they look cute.

Yes men need a lot more dimorphism to succeed. Gymcelling also gives you this, the main reason I promote it is you have no reason not to gymcel unless your truly deformed, there's no downside to trying.

One quality you forgot to mention, but is extremely important is the chin.

The Chin is what often separates the boy from the man.
View attachment 1250503
View attachment 1250504
View attachment 1250507

Why does oj look extremely masculine despite not having a wide jaw or amazing eye area? Simply the chin.
agreed jfl, my sfs needs fixing i look like a muppet while when I jut I legit have great facial ratios and makes me look immediatly manly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
the girl is very dimorphic because she has very feminine features
the guy is way less dimorphic because he has feminine features but probably has appeal anyways

the girl is very dimorphic because she has very feminine features
the guy is way less dimorphic because he has feminine features but probably has appeal anyways
I agree with your point, but that's not the message I wanted to get across. The message is her features are a death sentence on a man. A woman doesn't need NEARLY as much gender specific dimorphism as a man to be attractive.

Males evolved dimorphism to be able to kill each others. Women can be dimorphic or not it doesn't to much to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

High IQ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Bump high iq thread @SupremeSubhuman this is what i was talking about, women can get away with so much more failos then men can. It's better to become an ugly woman rather than an ugly man because its simply easier to correct the failos as a woman and become more attractive. Men need a browridge, protruding orbitals, big jaw, straight hairline, stubble, big developed frame, 8 inch wrists to ascend. While a women needs only collagen and a short midface. Ugly women can ascend with weight loss and makeup too since most ugly women are obese, a thin girl with non-deformed face in 2022 has more or less the same smv as male chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 18840
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Korea
Cope more. Neotony is everything we are attracted to the opposite of ourselves so i guess u boneless:Comfy:
No I just like women with jawlines, it’s the patricians preference you ethnic dog

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FrenchChad, Korea and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18503
Went out tonight and the girls swarmed a 5’7 manlet with blue eyes chizled low bodyfat face and thick lashes. These girls are 18-19

Older women wouldn’t have found him attractive. Slayin JBs (I mean 18-20 year olds) is impossible past age 25

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
White is washed up. U need exotism, darker coloring yet white features. Hence why u incel
Lol, I am the most white “exotic” you can get, half Nordic half med

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840