The One Thing That DOESN'T Make Sense In KPOP Yellow Fever in Western Females

ThousandCuts

ThousandCuts

You know what to do
Let's acknowledge the fact that feminine looking men have smaller penises on average. (low T cause ED, low prenatal T, low DHT teenhood, not balding, skinny...)

The KPOP prettyboys are not masculine therefore their penises may be even smaller than the asian average (btw height doesn't correlate much with penis size, nose size do tho inb4)

Meanwhile females love to belittle men for their penis size and they consider it a major turn-off if it is just average :eek::eek::eek:. eg: BBC is a halo in mudsharks attracted to people of color.
And don't think that only small asian penises can fit in teenage females, it's incorrect because... reasons.

In light of this articulate premise allow me to ask you HOW can said females can even be REMOTELY attracted to KPOP Changs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Good thinking

• Love it
Reactions: ThousandCuts
Let's acknowledge the fact that feminine looking men have smaller penises on average. (low T cause ED, low prenatal T, low DHT teenhood, not balding, skinny...)

The KPOP prettyboys are not masculine therefore their penises may be even smaller than the asian average (btw height doesn't correlate much with penis size, nose size do tho inb4)

Meanwhile females love to belittle men for their penis size and they consider it a major turn-off if it is just average :eek::eek::eek:. eg: BBC is a halo in mudsharks attracted to people of color.
And don't think that only small asian penises can fit in teenage females, it's incorrect because... reasons.

In light of this articulate premise allow me to ask you HOW can said females can even be REMOTELY attracted to KPOP Changs?
Penis size doesnt matter retard. Female gaze kpop dating strategy is for getting young women who really dont care care about penis size. Only used up roasties and whores want to brag about penis size because their man is ugly and the need something to brag about

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 24507, ErbCel and 6 others
Penis size doesnt matter retard. Female gaze kpop dating strategy is for getting young women who really dont care care about penis size. Only used up roasties and whores want to brag about penis size because their man is ugly and the need something to brag about
It does matter because what teenager females date the most are tall masculine (prettyboyish) boys that play sports, have deep voice, have some muscles, they are NT because they are assertive. Testosterone does that. They aren't directly attracted to penis size but their preferences damn well connect to penis size in the end.
It would be double thinking of you to believe that females as a whole have sky high expectations for measly features but penis size; a major feature can't be one of them.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
It does matter because what teenager females date the most are tall masculine (prettyboyish) boys that play sports, have deep voice, have some muscles, they are NT because they are assertive. Testosterone does that. They aren't directly attracted to penis size but their preferences damn well connect to penis size in the end.
It would be double thinking of you to believe that females as a whole have sky high expectations for measly features but penis size; a major feature can't be one of them.
Seeing as most teenage girls are virgins how would penis size come into play? Please stop referring to used up roasties, only thing that matter is fresh jbs

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ThousandCuts and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
did not read (edit) heres free bump retard

• So Sad
Seeing as most teenage girls are virgins how would penis size come into play? Please stop referring to used up roasties, only thing that matter is fresh jbs
I'm pretty sure that everything matters in aesthetic to every females whatsoever, it's in their genetics.
I'm also pretty sure that a small dick to a female is like a blown out roasty loose pussy to a man.
And not to mention "beginner sized" female sextoys in woke families and the dogpill . You are naive if you can't see this whole picture.
Dick size is extremely relevant when it comes to orgasms and orgasms are relevant when it comes to bonding.

Let's assume that virgins females do not care about penis size.

>hypothetical scenario : KPOP Changs legally take a young female's virginity.

What next? Can't raise a family in this rigged soyciety. Females like to talk about men. One day her female friends (or just TikTok's algorithm) will bring up the dick topic and said former virgin girl will realize she can have even more fun fucking with Chad prettyboy than Chang anytime she wants. The word will spread that the asian dick wasn't worth it, going full circle.

This alone shows that only a minority of KPOPmaxxers will succeed due to the scarcity of virgins low-inhib enough, difficulty to approach (math homework excuse won't work all the time) and the fact that small penises will ruin your rep as a slayer.

I'm not saying that Kpop Chang is not facially attractive, I'm saying in real life the young girl's wishful thinking that dick size doesn't matter will collapse and she will friendzone Chang in most cases at least.

For example I like japanese and korean women's facial aesthetics but their skinny brown vulvas and overall body disgust me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
  • JFL

meh im kpop maxxed and asian mine is 6 at 14 its a myth

• +1
meh im kpop maxxed and asian mine is 6 at 14 its a myth
I assume you are at least 6'.
Do females assume that this myth doesn't apply to you because you are tall or nah?

Brown vulvas indicate poor health and aging.
I take it you are high T for being a roasty lover. Be the man to step in, congrats :mask:

I assume you are at least 6'.
Do females assume that this myth doesn't apply to you because you are tall or nah?
im 5'10 theyve never questioned that

• +1
K-pop stars have way more masculine features than typical gook with his round, featureless face. They're higher T than their average korean compatriots. Having prominent brow ridges, cheekbones, proper jaw shape etc requires high T in prenatal stage, which also correlates with bigger penis. You just have no idea what actual masculine features are, you confuse youthful features with femininity. No wonder it "doesn't make sense" to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief, GorLee and ThousandCuts
K-pop stars have way more masculine features than typical gook with his round, featureless face. They're higher T than their average korean compatriots. Having prominent brow ridges, cheekbones, proper jaw shape etc requires high T in prenatal stage, which also correlates with bigger penis. You just have no idea what actual masculine features are, you confuse youthful features with femininity. No wonder it "doesn't make sense" to you.

Korean men are having jaw, browbridge, cheekbone... reduction surgeries.
Jaw shapes is not entirely genetics it's also due to posture, to chew hard food and nose breathing.
Cheekbones don't matter to an asian. Asians have the most prominent cheekbones of any races, if anything they would chisel it off.
Prove me higher set cheekbones are correlated to high prenatal T.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
And by the way youthful features are more feminine features than manly.
The reasoning behind this being men are attracted to females due to 2 factors : fertility and genetics. Females are attracted toward men through the genetic factor only. So in a man's POV, youthful features tend to be feminine.

kpop changs surgery and bleach every aspect of themselves to look as white as possible. thats the only reason they can get a bit of attention

and just like a tiny tiny tiny % of the population listens to kpop music doesnt mean they want to fuck them guys

and the tiny percent that want to fuck them kpop guys who surgery and bleach to look white, doesnt mean they want to fuck average asian guys who dont look remotely similar to that in any way

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ThousandCuts
kpop changs surgery and bleach every aspect of themselves to look as white as possible. thats the only reason they can get a bit of attention

and just like a tiny tiny tiny % of the population listens to kpop music doesnt mean they want to fuck them guys

and the tiny percent that want to fuck them kpop guys who surgery and bleach to look white, doesnt mean they want to fuck average asian guys who dont look remotely similar to that in any way
Well said.

I think this was described in the art of seduction by Robert greene and the archetype was called dandy basically females are narcissistic and they want to see a partial reflection of them in the significant other bare in mind this was long before the female gays and male gays was a thing . Ideally a guy who takes care in his appearance and have a kindoff have a emotional and comfortable in his sexuality but have a dangerous masculine killer instinct, also quoted by jp the civilized monster and the kpop idols fit perfectly into this archetype except for the masculine killer instinct I see this mostly in fanfics, asmr channels, pinterest and fan pages which is written by foids
And adding upto this there was a niche market for boybands which was empty which they grabbed as for other boybands some have them dismembered and had freedom in their life so they can speak of their minds and could "+/-" Depending their fanbase whereas the gookpop is way way more strict and treat their idols as slaves and with heavy surveillance and show only part of their lives which appeal to the female fantasies which made the koreans standout and they expanded their niche from kpop->kdrama etc and vice versa further increasing the popularity and heavy marketing of course basically like robots who don't know anything other than pleasing their fans and bring soft power to their country and i would also like to add the hate these pop artist receive making their fans even more attached to them os also a reason
I have also read some article where it was mentioned that foids are much more likely obsessed with their celebrities then the male counterparts
I think this pretty much sums it up. And thanks for attending my tedtalk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ThousandCuts

1. Young impressionable women are low IQ and will chase after any perceived high status male the media shoves down their throats
2. Sampling bias - women who are into Kpop are a self selecting group that usually get into it because they themselves are "alternative". Its usually Asian femcels/ obese latinas or white girls

• +1
I think this was described in the art of seduction by Robert greene and the archetype was called dandy basically females are narcissistic and they want to see a partial reflection of them in the significant other bare in mind this was long before the female gays and male gays was a thing . Ideally a guy who takes care in his appearance and have a kindoff have a emotional and comfortable in his sexuality but have a dangerous masculine killer instinct, also quoted by jp the civilized monster and the kpop idols fit perfectly into this archetype except for the masculine killer instinct I see this mostly in fanfics, asmr channels, pinterest and fan pages which is written by foids
And adding upto this there was a niche market for boybands which was empty which they grabbed as for other boybands some have them dismembered and had freedom in their life so they can speak of their minds and could "+/-" Depending their fanbase whereas the gookpop is way way more strict and treat their idols as slaves and with heavy surveillance and show only part of their lives which appeal to the female fantasies which made the koreans standout and they expanded their niche from kpop->kdrama etc and vice versa further increasing the popularity and heavy marketing of course basically like robots who don't know anything other than pleasing their fans and bring soft power to their country and i would also like to add the hate these pop artist receive making their fans even more attached to them os also a reason
I have also read some article where it was mentioned that foids are much more likely obsessed with their celebrities then the male counterparts
I think this pretty much sums it up. And thanks for attending my tedtalk
1. Young impressionable women are low IQ and will chase after any perceived high status male the media shoves down their throats
2. Sampling bias - women who are into Kpop are a self selecting group that usually get into it because they themselves are "alternative". Its usually Asian femcels/ obese latinas or white girls

Wouldn't that goes on showing that females have became bigger narcissists and they project it on men AKA prettyboys(!NOT BASED!)?

Sexless beings asians transformed into glorified gay friends :feelskek: but without the pridepox, HIV and AIDS whenever "femcels" feel like having oral sex.
So K-POPmaxxers (with at least 5.5 incher :forcedsmile:) should be seeking the most narcissistic, status-whoring, "femcel" mindset bookworm self-hating white females but disgusted of the blackies in order to succeed. All of this but covertly (=bad karma)

Meanwhile the whitecels(=cunnop copers)SLAYING these young looking roasties in Asia because they are so masculine compared to the average asian. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The white seamen won. It's over for gooks.
In the end it was all but revolving around dick and pheno.

And by the way youthful features are more feminine features than manly.
No, nigga, for the thousandth time: youthful features are not feminine nor manly, they're just another feature that stands beside, not connected to dimorphism. You're probably now confusing "youthful" with "neotenous", too.
Youthful features are attractive in both sexes. Just because they're extra attractive for women doesn't mean they're "feminine". Healthy, shiny hair or smooth skin are extra attractive in women, but you'd need to be legitimately retarded to say "you're feminine if you have healthy hair".

• JFL
No, nigga, for the thousandth time: youthful features are not feminine nor manly, they're just another feature that stands beside, not connected to dimorphism. You're probably now confusing "youthful" with "neotenous", too.
Youthful features are attractive in both sexes. Just because they're extra attractive for women doesn't mean they're "feminine". Healthy, shiny hair or smooth skin are extra attractive in women, but you'd need to be legitimately retarded to say "you're feminine if you have healthy hair".
I can't be confusing youthful with neotenous because like I said youthful = fertility

Youthful features cannot be attractive to both sexes because females do not even compute the fertility factor in a man like men do. High ATP men will forever be 100% fertile, I said high ATP. Women have a limited amount of ovarian follicles WHICH TRANSLATES TO lesser fertility OVER TIME and this egg amount correlates with their youthful features such has skin quality plumbing DOWN or something