The one time i tried to get testosterone injections from the government

LDARneet

LDARneet

Iron
I made a fake report to the local clinic that i have erectile dysfunction and all them low testosterone signs bla bla (even if i had none i just wanted to blast testosterone injections)

Then they sent me to a youth administration therapist that i talked with. I tried to drag her in about my “low testosterone” so she could offer me injections but she kept trying to talk about bluepill bullshit like anxiety and confidence. I wasted 1 hour of her trying to convince me that i have high testosterone and i need to instead “build my confidence and self esteem”. She was copiummaxxing so hard when she said high testosterone dudes can have erectile dysfunction :feelskek: and tried to ignore the low testosterone things i was talking about because i wanted her to just give me testosterone injections. She was lying that she didnt have it even if they are known for giving trannies their testosterone injections and birth control pills to toilet foids :feelswah: The hour was done and she asked if i can come back again to discuss about my confidence so i just ignored and walked out.

Im in a desperate times of finding them testo and HGH so i can blast before my puberty is over pls help me :pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda
just larp as tranny tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium