The ones who organized the opening ceremony for the 2024 Olympics, including the choreographers and producers are perverted and cruel to Christians

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
All things

If you watch the 2024 games, burn in hell

If you're an athlete wanting to be in the Olympics, burn in hell

If you're a member or participant of the 2024 Olympics, burn in hell

And finally, if you're an investor or network studio employee, burn in hell

That's all I have to say about that.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Today's generation doesn't watch sports esp basketball and football unless it's women in thongs with titties flapping all over the place. In other words, sports are coming to an end. Perhaps, choose a different career. ;)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, LancasteR, Debetro and 2 others
If we had shariah law, this wouldn't happen. Those who even put forward this mockery of God would be thrown from the highest rooftop in the country. This is what happens when you let these freaks get out of control. Islam is the solution.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LancasteR, Mewton, slavicpsycho and 3 others
And they probably wear funny little hats...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, BigJimsWornOutTires and JohnDoe
If we had shariah law, this wouldn't happen. Those who even put forward this mockery of God would be thrown from the highest rooftop in the country. This is what happens when you let these freaks get out of control. Islam is the solution.
Sorry, Chuck, but I strongly oppose any religion that began with a pedophile sucking on little boys' tongues. No disrespect, though. Stay strong!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and WanderingBurro
yea i mean the opening ceremony was a mockery of the last supper. i'm not christian, but they put hella LGBTQIA+ rep in that ceremony too

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
yea i mean the opening ceremony was a mockery of the last supper. i'm not christian, but they put hella LGBTQIA+ rep in that ceremony too

It was an attack on the Christian faith as well as a slap across the face of the Islamic State.

Sorry, Chuck, but I strongly oppose any religion that began with a pedophile sucking on little boys' tongues. No disrespect, though. Stay strong!
shut you mouth u nigger or i'll shut it for you with my drill
you can't say "DUDE WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS DEGENERACY AND THEN SEETHE WHEN THE SOLUTION IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AKA RELIGION.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, WanderingBurro and BigJimsWornOutTires
It was an attack on the Christian faith as well as a slap across the face of the Islamic State.
yea that's true i don't know much about the history so i can't speak on this with full knowledge

but it's blatantly obvious what they are trying to do its just a diversity ploy to make the population more homogenous

• +1
Watching other men feel good and accomplished…. Getting non stop validation as seen in sports is the most cucked thing you could do.

On the off chance I watch the Olympics I would only watch the foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and slavicpsycho
you can't say "DUDE WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS DEGENERACY AND THEN SEETHE WHEN THE SOLUTION IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AKA RELIGION.
Dont worry they'll play their most devastating card

GTiRT9EW4AAj30x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, tombradylover, WanderingBurro and 4 others
Ofcourse it was held in France, the liberal degenerate central of world

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and BigJimsWornOutTires
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

yea that's true i don't know much about the history so i can't speak on this with full knowledge

but it's blatantly obvious what they are trying to do its just a diversity ploy to make the population more homogenous
Well, the history of Muslims dates back to Mohammad, the kiddie diddler. He had an idea that was so crazy... it worked! He convinced the idiots to bring him their sons and he'll suck on their tongues and thus, make them Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Well, the history of Muslims dates back to Mohammad, the kiddie diddler. He had an idea that was so crazy... it worked! He convinced the idiots to bring him their sons and he'll suck on their tongues and thus, make them Muslim.
arguing with atheists is like talking to a wall, enjoy your life midwit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
arguing with atheists is like talking to a wall, enjoy your life midwit
But I'm no atheist. I know who Mohammad was... a jealous man. A hateful sinner. An envious peasant. And a damn good manipulator.

• +1
France is ruled by jewish globalists who want to push the woke agenda

• +1
France is ruled by jewish globalists who want to push the woke agenda
Those would be the fake Jews. Suppose there's a perverted Satanist who wants to make Christians look evil and sick. He's dedicated to his cause. He invests two years of his life learning everything about the bible and church. He buys his own church and opens it to the public. For the next year, he will slowly turn the church members against one another while trying to have sex with the women and children. Eventually, he's arrested and loses his church. But the damage he has done thus far was well worth it to him.

Wolves who were skullcaps are the promoted Jews behind Hollywood, TV networks, sports, adult films, etc. Some of them convince themselves they are Jews, when in fact, spineless Gentiles they are.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
What those assholes did was equivalent to a white feller with black shoe polish on his face mocking black folks. Or a guy urinating on a dummy dressed like a gay woman.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back