The only acceptable form of racism: selective racism

Lokki

Lokki

Clearpilled
The only socially acceptable form of racism is selective racism and its just selecting who youre racist towards to, for example you hate on a group of niggers who robbed you but don't hate on a random black dad on the street with his son

I can give a good example of this, me and my friend were going to play airsoft because he really wanted to so I took him, I had him come to my house but were currently getting a terrace, a pool and a lot of other renovations in our front yard and there was a nice black guy who is very nice towards me putting the pavement stones In place and my friend said "well well well" to me

I hid my anger because what the fuck is he saying well well well for, he was Literally working at a normal place better than most people doing the renovation and my friend says well well well, he wasnt doing anything that he should say that for

Thats a good example of blatant racism which isnt socially acceptable but atleast everyone where I live including my parents, all their friends, my friends parents, most of my friends, my grandparents etc. Practise some sort of selective racism.

this doesnt really need a tldr and im tired of making them for people with the attention span of a goldfish who will just use my posts to get rep for them anyway

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Even though I feel no desire to be a prick to ethnics who behave in well mannered way, I don't think we should soften on anti-ethnic sentiment to the point where we are saying any ethnic who just wants to co operate in our societies should be allowed.

The point is that the percentage of ethnics who are harmful to society are greater than the percentage of whites who are harmful to society, so even though you can meet ethnics who co operate just fine, there will be too many others who look like them who dont.

We should aim for the re-migration of even the most friendly and co operative of ethnics simply due to the fact that they cannot produce a white daughter therefore their value to our race is 0 so having them live in our countries creates more competition for resources without them giving us any white daughters to breed with, I dont care what contribution they make to the economy

You're a youngcel though so I understand where you're coming from

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Lokki
Even though I feel no desire to be a prick to ethnics who behave in well mannered way, I don't think we should soften on anti-ethnic sentiment to the point where we are saying any ethnic who just wants to co operate in our societies should be allowed.

The point is that the percentage of ethnics who are harmful to society are greater than the percentage of whites who are harmful to society, so even though you can meet ethnics who co operate just fine, there will be too many others who look like them who dont.

We should aim for the re-migration of even the most friendly and co operative of ethnics simply due to the fact that they cannot produce a white daughter therefore their value to our race is 0 so having them live in our countries creates more competition for resources without them giving us any white daughters to breed with, I dont care what contribution they make to the economy

You're a youngcel though so I understand where you're coming from
Bro idk how old you are but if you think all ethnics should be deported from the US you are actually insane. I understand if ur talking about Sweden or other european countries bc that shit is getting out of hand recently but the US has an extensive history of immigrant labor and Mexicans doing shitty labor jobs basically carry our economy. All of the thuggish niggers and beaners cause many issues in this country but deporting all ethnics is definitely not the solution