The only big issue with fapping ( must read if you do )

mathis

mathis

Solstice
You wont get a gf.
You’ll never even want one in the first place.
Thats how some guys that arent bad looking dont experience sex till 30. Even for life sometime.
You wont have motivation either because fapping drain you and let you without energy, without desire to conquer.

You’ll end up alone and poor
Thats how fapping destroy your life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, Lev Peshkov, eiegta and 3 others

js finished all over ur thread

Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
You wont get a gf.
Thats how some guys that arent bad looking dont experience sex till 30. Even for life sometime.
You wont have motivation either because fapping drain you and let you without energy, without desire to conquer.

ive been fapping and have no girl fuck so thats why and here i thought its cause i was 5’6

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees and mirrormogger
The thing is
I have a gf
You dont
I have 7 inches
You dont
I am 6’2
You not
I am him
Your not
The only thing we share is autism
autism unites people

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and mathis
The thing is
I have a gf
You dont
I went from being sub3 incel and not talking to any girls to being mtn+ and have several girls socials in half a year i see that as progress
I have 7 inches
You dont
Ill have 8 when i have money to dickmax and u wont
I am 6’2
You not
Ull have twinkdeath and will go from htn to ltn in 2 years i wont
U might be ima still touch u tho
Your not
The only thing we share is autism
NUH UH

You wont get a gf.

Cope, tons of highly driven dudes fap fap fap and get balls deep in pussy. I used to do it before I was married before going out to bang so I could last longer. Not for her, but for me.

I'll fap, nut all over the place, then look you right in the eye and shake your hand before going out nailing a job interview.

Cope, tons of highly driven dudes fap fap fap and get balls deep in pussy. I used to do it before I was married before going out so I could last longer. Not for her, but for me.

I'll fap, nut all over the place, then look you right in the eye and shake your hand before going out nailing a job interview.
Just take the exception and make it law theory

Just take the exception and make it law theory
No, your experience it the exception. Most dudes don't feel "drained" at all from fapping. If that were the case everyone I went to highschool with would have still been virgins when they graduated.

No, your experience it the exception. Most dudes don't feel "drained" at all from fapping. If that were the case everyone I went to highschool with would have still been virgins when they graduated.
You are like what
30?
40?
School aint the same today.
Im in the last year of school and no one did anything in my class and AT MOST 5 person did in my whole school.
Just look at numbers. Men have less and less sex every year and stay virgin for longer each generation. Why ? I let you guess

You are like what
30?
40?
School aint the same today.
Im in the last year of school and no one did anything in my class and AT MOST 5 person did in my whole school.
Just look at numbers. Men have less and less sex every year and stay virgin for longer each generation. Why ? I let you guess
Because of the internet and online dating. People have been fapping and getting laid for thousands of years before that.

Because of the internet and online dating. People have been fapping and getting laid for thousands of years before that.
No. Nothing to do with online dating lol.
Fapping never been as common as today because of the sexual content you can find online.
Its easier to fapp, and you’ll want to do it way more often because of it.

cope. Ive jerked in the shower right before going out and hten brought a chick back and railed. It actually helps you not bust too fast either

No. Nothing to do with online dating lol.
Fapping never been as common as today because of the sexual content you can find online.
Its easier to fapp, and you’ll want to do it way more often because of it.
Oh just stop it. It's not true.

You wont get a gf.

I’m 18 and have had 5 girlfriends and jerk off everyday if you believe this you are retarded

I’m 18 and have had 5 girlfriends and jerk off everyday if you believe this you are retarded
If you are naturally social and talk to girl reguraly yh ofc
Im not talking abt peoples like you

Last edited: