The only blackpill I believe in

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
It’s impossible to satisfy women long term, and therefore you should never invest.

You don’t hold stocks till you pass away. Slay women, build relationships and make your presence a place in her mind forever - then evaporate. This whole nuclear family dream is cope from centuries ago.

In case you didn’t know

IMG 9058

// AspiringMogger

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Jova, future_darktriad000 and 4 others
It legit takes 2 hours to ruin a 25 year marriage. Why run that risk. Some aren’t meant to be married and that’s okay. Do what ought to make you happy.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and future_darktriad000
it's always a selection event. those who successfully replicate will be those with genes that make it possible to disregard these risks and demotivating factors associated with pozzed modernity.

in short, you have to be somewhat irrational to be reproductive. a lot of people conflate this with low iq, because low iq is correlated to both irrationality and excess/unsustainable breeding. but in truth, it's more about transcending rationality.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and emeraldglass
The nuclear family requires religion, moral values and a male dominated society. It simply doesn’t work in a secular society where women have full rights and values have depleted to degenerate levels. The nuclear family has gone on a downgrade level since the 50s and especially after the late 60s

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and emeraldglass
The nuclear family requires religion, moral values and a male dominated society. It simply doesn’t work in a secular society where women have full rights and values have depleted to degenerate levels. The nuclear family has gone on a downgrade level since the 50s and especially after the late 60s
It's a meme regardless

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Man why do you have me on ignore i thought our tuna sandwich discussion brought us closer

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back