The only good thing about my life is that I have no responsibilities

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I care about nothing, not even my family. Politics, religion, climate change, celebrities, it's all shit to me.

It gives me freedom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Nick.Harte, autistic_tendencies and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Nick.Harte, Pikabro and 2 others
why not kill youself if live like this ?

Do you care about us? 🥺

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
I care about nothing, not even my family. Politics, religion, climate change, celebrities, it's all shit to me.

It gives me freedom
Climate change is BS anyway.

Also that you imagine placebo effects from herbs that build up over months.

• Hmm...
Reactions: iam good boy
I just care about lookmaxing and looking youthful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
You have no life, all you do is submerge yourself in delusion huh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Nick.Harte
I don't know you, but consider yourself an enemy. Oh yes... You're definitely going on the list you ugly little weeb.

I don't know you, but consider yourself an enemy. Oh yes... You're definitely going on the list you ugly little weeb.
You too @Nick.Harte. Don't remember anything interesting about you, but I remember you being an annoying little shit at a previous encounter.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You too @Nick.Harte. Don't remember anything interesting about you, but I remember you being an annoying little shit at a previous encounter.
You're right man. My life is boring as fuck and god knows how long I will last.

this,
he literally posting (ok, sometimes between the lines) about his life, he mentions the same things over and over - being neet, having no friends, the only thing he cares about is gym, abused by his family.

when you try to confront him with reality, he starts a strange rant full of delusions where he accuses you of lying. he is the saddest case here

this,
he literally posting (ok, sometimes between the lines) about his life, he mentions the same things over and over - being neet, having no friends, the only thing he cares about is gym, abused by his family.

when you try to confront him with reality, he starts a strange rant full of delusions where he accuses you of lying. he is the saddest case here
Dnrd. You're to ugly to be acknowledged

this,

I was supposed to take a gap year to develop myself, make some money and build skills n confidence then I just did what @Eriot Lodger did JFL

I was supposed to take a gap year to develop myself, make some money and build skills n confidence then I just did what @Eriot Lodger did JFL
Let's just go bully @JudgeandJury instead then. He's the biggest loser here anyway.