the ONLY good thing about society nowadays

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
is that its a free for all no one cares about justice family values protecting the general public whatever

its all about freedom and i can do whatever the hell i want unless i get caught

so ill enjoy it because eventually i will kill people in vengeance and cold blood

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, chawaje, smoothsexy and 4 others
is that its a free for all no one cares about justice family values protecting the general public whatever

so ill enjoy it because eventually i will kill people in vengeance and cold blood
bro you good?

bro you good?
also youre too new on this site to judge me were you on any other forums before this or are you really just trying to clout chase by calling me out? fucking fag dont piss me off i will murder your whole family! :)

More like the biggest bad thing about society nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 17872
More like the biggest bad thing about society nowadays.
society was always corrupt its just more evident now+i dont believe in objective morality

society was always corrupt its just more evident now+i dont believe in objective morality
Objective morality is correct though. There's no mistakes in existence. Plants, colors, air, water. All of these things have purpose. Even the microscopic organisms that decompose things and the sun and moon.

These things have purpose, and they are not partial. Their purpose is a "fact". They are true and not false. Their purpose is right for its intentation and not wrong. Objective morality is the idea that right and wrong exist factually, without any importance of opinion. And this is true, and can also be observed. Opinion are not always have to be right, and are not always wrong. A thing that is true does not care for opinion, as someone thinking a true thing is false wont change that fact that the true thing remains true. Right and "wrong" exist. Just like food is right to eat for your body, and how deadly poison is wrong for your body. Opinion wise, although what determines a persons opinion to be correctly right or wrong requires elementary information on his part, there is definitely a right and wrong opinion on a matter, outside of a persons opinion. I think this is because our world is not built on randomness. Our foundation is not chaotic. They are good and bads, truths and fictions, right and wrongs.

There may be many right and wrong answers for one question, but they are definitely right and wrong answers.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
Objective morality is correct though. There's no mistakes in existence. Plants, colors, air, water. All of these things have purpose. Even the microscopic organisms that decompose things and the sun and moon.

These things have purpose, and they are not partial. Their purpose is a "fact". They are true and not false. Their purpose is right for its intentation and not wrong. Objective morality is the idea that right and wrong exist factually, without any importance of opinion. And this is true, and can also be observed. Opinion are not always have to be right, and are not always wrong. A thing that is true does not care for opinion, as someone thinking a true thing is false wont change that fact that the true thing remains true. Right and "wrong" exist. Just like food is right to eat for your body, and how deadly poison is wrong for your body. Opinion wise, although what determines a persons opinion to be correctly right or wrong requires elementary information on his part, there is definitely a right and wrong opinion on a matter, outside of a persons opinion. I think this is because our world is not built on randomness. Our foundation is not chaotic. They are good and bads, truths and fictions, right and wrongs.

There may be many right and wrong answers for one question, but they are definitely right and wrong answers.
nah man

no thing living has a purpose we are there to take resources away from non-living things and we dont know what it does to the other object

i dunno its overwhelming to think about but what if the only "living" things are "non-living" things and its the opposite of what we think it is

this would make sense because we as humans already know we are biological robots and shit so it would make sense to think all living things are just being influenced by the non-living things around us!

nah man

no thing living has a purpose we are there to take resources away from non-living things and we dont know what it does to the other object

i dunno its overwhelming to think about but what if the only "living" things are "non-living" things and its the opposite of what we think it is

this would make sense because we as humans already know we are biological robots and shit so it would make sense to think all living things are just being influenced by the non-living things around us!
We take resources from "non living" things, and yet we die and provide nutrients to the thing we took from. Even though the system is parasitic, it has a purpose. The purpose is the cycle. Its like a machine. Unless we look at it from a greater perspective, We, the gears of the machine, may not understand that the car is moving! Putting aside the metaphysical aspect of a human, human beings as body's are for one, animals that die and provide its flesh for the soil. This is purposeful. The bacteria's eat and digest our flesh and those bacteria provide good nutrients to the earth. Humans leave their impact and so do animals. Now, whether a person sees this as objectively "bad" is up to their mastery of understanding our "purpose", but you cant deny and say that it is not "right", or true/valid. because If it were "wrong", it wouldn't be happening! When i use the word right and wrong, i dont mean morally righteous or wicked, but moreso exchangeable to mean true/false, or fact/fiction.

Now whether human purpose is morally righteous is another question to dive into. Adding back the metaphysical, some believe that perhaps our consciousness is in this animalistic system as jail, or for our consciousnesses to learn/grow before passing on to a greater experience. The answer to this question is more complicated. (This question is why myself dive deep into researching biblical books and writings that explain righteousness and the nature of the "creator", Like the bible, to explain such).

Also, i think everything is living. Variations of matter, visible or not. The atoms/electrons in a nonliving thing still move slowly or intensely. Remember, living bacteria and simple life forms are still considered living. Is not sperm a living thing? Why not matter that also moves? Our definition of what is considered living in todays time is largely convoluted, but i think, as long as a thing in motion exists undisturbed within its natural template without requiring intervention, it can be considered living. I believe in a omnipotent creator (thing/things/everything) of all, and one part of understanding this "thing" is the interoperability of the science that explains particle.

Perhaps this can help you understand where im coming from. Simply put, cold air is slower air particles and hot air is faster air particles. A rock may not move with its hind legs or vibrate where u can feel, but they all have their own frequency unknowing to us that are in motion. (this is not pseudoscience either, look at how quartz watches work). I personally think all is connected. Everything is living but not all things are conscious of itself and "alive". Otherwise how else would the nonliving effect the living? Things must be connected somehow.

Last edited:
I believe in a omnipotent creator (thing/things/everything) of all, and one part of understanding this "thing" is the interoperability of the science that explains particle.
To correct this statement:

"I believe in a omnipotent creator "thing/everything" of all.
And understanding even a little bit of the things this "thing/everything" is responsible for here is; understanding the interoperability of science that correctly explains particle and motion, to everything here." This common denominator."

Last edited:
@dreamcake1mo is right. Cosmic justice is a thing, All acts of sins have direct consequence on your life; they may show up 5 days from now or 5 years from now but you always reap what you sow. Just look at Tory Lanez and Andrew Tate, they talk big shit about being gangsters and fucking bitches but where are they now? In jail. Why? Because they were playing pretend gangsters, fucking bitches, and living a life filled with sin and worldly pleasures.

The Devil is called a trickster and a liar for a reason, he promises pleasure and to fulfill all your desires then takes it away and leaves you miserable and downtrodden. Good always wins in the end.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
You should do what benefits you. 😛

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
@dreamcake1mo is right. Cosmic justice is a thing, All acts of sins have direct consequence on your life; they may show up 5 days from now or 5 years from now but you always reap what you sow. Just look at Tory Lanez and Andrew Tate, they talk big shit about being gangsters and fucking bitches but where are they now? In jail. Why? Because they were playing pretend gangsters, fucking bitches, and living a life filled with sin and worldly pleasures.

The Devil is called a trickster and a liar for a reason, he promises pleasure and to fulfill all your desires then takes it away and leaves you miserable and downtrodden. Good always wins in the end.
if Satan exists youre just proving my point that "objectivity" is antrhocentric and thus flawed

• So Sad
also youre too new on this site to judge me were you on any other forums before this or are you really just trying to clout chase by calling me out? fucking fag dont piss me off i will murder your whole family! :)
no im not clout chasing 'i will kill people in vengance and cold blood' sounds a bit physcopathic and i was asking if you were ok normal question when you meet a new person and saying youll murder my whole family makes you sound even more psychopathic.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
no im not clout chasing 'i will kill people in vengance and cold blood' sounds a bit physcopathic and i was asking if you were ok normal question when you meet a new person and saying youll murder my whole family makes you sound even more psychopathic.
how do you know thats not how im trying to come across you dibshit

it's always been this way. anyone can do whatever they want as long as they're willing to pay the price. part of what keeps me going is imagining the shocked pikachu on the faces of my enemies when they realize that i can in fact do that

• Ugh..
Cosmic justice is a thing, All acts of sins have direct consequence on your life; they may show up 5 days from now or 5 years from now but you always reap what you sow.
lol

it's always been this way. anyone can do whatever they want as long as they're willing to pay the price. part of what keeps me going is imagining the shocked pikachu on the faces of my enemies when they realize that i can in fact do that
you idiot there are no consequences nowadays thats the whole point of my post

fucking moron!

i have you dumb faggot
revenge necessitates consequences for actions, you absolute fucking brainlet. imagine not immediately grasping this fact. holy fucking shit.

revenge necessitates consequences for actions, you absolute fucking brainlet. imagine not immediately grasping this fact. holy fucking shit.
you fucking low sentient fag any action necessitates a consequence fucking bitch

finally someone whos not fucking mentally ill on this forum and actually has some sense of meaning in their life

• Ugh..