The only good thing in my life

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Sleep. I sleep so damn good and have the most exciting vivid dreams almost every night. I start to live when I fall asleep. Every night a new adventure awaits me. Being awake sucks though, most of the time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
do u lucid dream?

Sleep. I sleep so damn good and have the most exciting vivid dreams almost every night. I start to live when I fall asleep. Every night a new adventure awaits me. Being awake sucks though, most of the time.
nigg u tried lsd?
[ISPOILER]m e n t a l c e l[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Bewusst
how u do lucid dream?
there are techniques to achieve it but for me it happens at random. Atlhough when I sleep at 10pm I notice it tends to happen more often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
there are techniques to achieve it but for me it happens at random. Atlhough when I sleep at 10pm I notice it tends to happen more often.
fuck i wanna experience it. how it feels like?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I almost had one on Phenibut, I had white flashes about to go into one but I opened my eyes like the high inhib faggot I am

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Zzz

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
fuck i wanna experience it. how it feels like?
one of the best feelings of ur life. Imagine being able to do anything and it feeling exactly like real life but 10x more exciting. You have so much energy and power in the dream it's unbelievable

Last edited:
I almost had one on Phenibut, I had white flashes about to go into one but I opened my eyes like the high inhib faggot I am
You were so close brah, once u feel your bed vibrating and ur body shifting up that's when ur about to enter it. I always pussy out when that happens too lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SikKunt
You were so close brah, once u feel your bed vibrating and ur body shifting up that's when ur about to enter it. I always pussy out when that happens too lol
I remember having them a couple years ago, always white flashes followed by the lucid dream.
I remember feeling heavy as fuck as well, couldn't move in the first few

I also take zinc and have that, but if I fap before sleep I get insane sleep paralysis and feels like getting a stroke, scary af ngl

I remember having them a couple years ago, always white flashes followed by the lucid dream.
I remember feeling heavy as fuck as well, couldn't move in the first few
that's probably sleep paralysis. Usually when sleep paralysis happens it signals ur close to a lucid dream. Shit's terrifying but if u keep ur eyes closed and hold out long enough u'll start to enter a lucid dream, it's how I usually achieve them
I also take zinc and have that, but if I fap before sleep I get insane sleep paralysis and feels like getting a stroke, scary af ngl
having hallucinations during sleep paralysis is one of the worst experiences ever

Tf is 'sleep paralysis'? What I sometimes have is falling asleep 99%, then suddenly waking up shocked just before I'm 100% asleep because I'm not ready yet.

that's probably sleep paralysis. Usually when sleep paralysis happens it signals ur close to a lucid dream. Shit's terrifying but if u keep ur eyes closed and hold out long enough u'll start to enter a lucid dream, it's how I usually achieve them
Bro no it wasn't sleep paralysis, my whole room changed when I "woke up" (in the lucid dream).

Bro no it wasn't sleep paralysis, my whole room changed when I "woke up" (in the lucid dream).
fuarkkk u should've tried manipulating the dream. could've changed it into anything u wanted

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Tf is 'sleep paralysis'? What I sometimes have is falling asleep 99% then suddenly waking up shocked just before I'm 100% asleep because I'm not ready yet
Basically I'm aware of dream or in the moment of waking up I'm paralyzed, can't move or can't say a word, Also have screaming sounds in my head in these moments, I can only move a few milimeters and couple of seconds later I turn back to normal/wake up
Fucking creepy brah

fuarkkk u should've tried manipulating the dream. could've changed it into anything u wanted
I know but I was extremely heavy and could barely move, also if you get too excited by trying to do lots of shit you'll wake up and end up cucking yourself

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Tf is 'sleep paralysis'? What I sometimes have is falling asleep 99%, then suddenly waking up shocked just before I'm 100% asleep because I'm not ready yet.
When your in REM sleep, your body paralyzes itself in order to discourage sleepwalking. Whats happening with sleep paralysis is your mind becomes awake while your body remains in REM sleep; still paralyzed. it's common to hallucinate or experience extreme fear during sleep paralysis. You essentially wake up but your body is completely frozen. If u start panicking u can hallucinate and hear weird noises and shit, it feels very life like

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and SikKunt
When your in REM sleep, your body paralyzes itself in order to discourage sleepwalking. Whats happening with sleep paralysis is your mind becomes awake while your body remains in REM sleep; still paralyzed. it's common to hallucinate or experience extreme fear during sleep paralysis. You essentially wake up but your body is completely frozen. If u start panicking u can hallucinate and hear weird noises and shit, it feels very life like
Legit creepy AF, I thought aliens were real when I first experienced it lmao

I know but I was extremely heavy and could barely move, also if you get too excited by trying to do lots of shit you'll wake up and end up cucking yourself
one time I was about to bang some hot lucid dream foid and my excitement fucked it all up jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and SikKunt
Basically I'm aware of dream or in the moment of waking up I'm paralyzed, can't move or can't say a word, Also have screaming sounds in my head in these moments, I can only move a few milimeters and couple of seconds later I turn back to normal/wake up
Fucking creepy brah
Fuuuck! The screaming sounds, more like scary voices, I experienced them too. It felt like I was possessed by evil spirits... Like waking up abruptly and hearing evil, screaming voices in my head.

I have that too and my heart usually races and I can't breathe for a second or two

Legit creepy AF, I thought aliens were real when I first experienced it lmao
Lmao same. The weirdest shit about sleep paralysis though is how a lot of people including myself hallucinate about the 'old hag'. How the fuck are millions of people seeing the same thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pillarman
One of My favorite copes

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Lmao same. The weirdest shit about sleep paralysis though is how a lot of people including myself hallucinate about the 'old hag'. How the fuck are millions of people seeing the same thing?
there are Signs out there

The only good thing in life is mogging people on the daily and fucking jbs dopamine is king

The only good thing in life is mogging people on the daily and fucking jbs dopamine is king
Well, that's not a part of my life so sleep is as good as it's gonna get.

Lucid dreams are hella fye ngl