The only IOIs I've gotten were from subhuman asian foids

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
There was maybe one IOI from a LTB, but she's since turned fat and looks subhuman too. Good thing I dodged that bullet. From what I've gathered from her social media she wouldn't have let me pump and dump anyway, given the fact that she still hasn't had sex with her boyfriend after six months. It really hurts because I know they view me as being at the bottom of the barrel, no decent girls have actually expressed interest. It's over boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 54067, gooner23 and 1 other person
There was maybe one IOI from a LTB, but she's since turned fat and looks subhuman too. Good thing I dodged that bullet. From what I've gathered from her social media she wouldn't have let me pump and dump anyway, given the fact that she still hasn't had sex with her boyfriend after six months. It really hurts because I know they view me as being at the bottom of the barrel, no decent girls have actually expressed interest. It's over boyos
Are you a gook?

If u are id recommend reading my kpopmaxxing guide

Better than nothing

Better than nothing
Nah it's awful, because you see the treatment chads get but they get it from actually attractive girls. At least I could have deluded myself into thinking foid IOIs don't exist. They do, you're just not good looking enough for the right ones.

i only get IOIs from girls much younger than me and i can't date them due to cuck laws and culture

i only get IOIs from girls much younger than me and i can't date them due to cuck laws and culture
I don't think their IOIs are for you. I think it's for your car bro

are you high trust, i get approached a decent amount of times and its literally what got me my first internship, would still be like mtn tho at max

are you high trust, i get approached a decent amount of times and its literally what got me my first internship, would still be like mtn tho at max
What does high trust mean?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
approachable and not intimidating, most cutecels are high trust by default
I don't think so. In fact, many of these IOIs came from girls I treated like absolute shit. Especially the LTB one, she was all over me and I would shoot her down every time because I knew I'd regret every settling for something like that. And lo and behold, I was right to do so, because she couldn't stop going to McDonald's to cope with her loss.

• So Sad
I don't think so. In fact, many of these IOIs came from girls I treated like absolute shit. Especially the LTB one, she was all over me and I would shoot her down every time because I knew I'd regret every settling for something like that. And lo and behold, I was right to do so, because she couldn't stop going to McDonald's to cope with her loss.
probably why you get only approached by ltbs, nothing can possibly explain why meraki was pulling nothing but htbs and mtbs. genuinely tho .org underrates the high trust pheno

probably why you get only approached by ltbs, nothing can possibly explain why meraki was pulling nothing but htbs and mtbs. genuinely tho .org underrates the high trust pheno
Meraki has to be larping, there's no way he was pulling what he was pulling.

Meraki has to be larping, there's no way he was pulling what he was pulling.
his proof looked pretty real personally but yea i don't think he would've slayed that much but maybe he just got that female gaze :feelswah:

i am talking about IOIs that i received when i wasn't driving so they couldn't even know if i have a car or not

his proof looked pretty real personally but yea i don't think he would've slayed that much but maybe he just got that female gaze :feelswah:
If he's a chad then I'm a fucking god among men.

• So Sad
i am talking about IOIs that i received when i wasn't driving so they couldn't even know if i have a car or not
Shame then. By the time we can get those girls they'll already be used up :(

If he's a chad then I'm a fucking god among men.
i mean his recent pics were pretty good compared to the one thats spammed on .org, can you dm your face if you want me to compare

i mean his recent pics were pretty good compared to the one thats spammed on .org, can you dm your face if you want me to compare
Where can I find his face? Maybe I looked at the wrong picture

pics or idgaf