Most other Looksmaxes are just cope besides surgery
stylemaxxing can go a long way too

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and gookcelriceR
1. Gymaxxing

2. Eating Healthy

3. Getting Lean

Most other Looksmaxes are just cope besides surgery
Double jaw surgery did more for my looks than anything else, but it made me cute, like the kind of cute women want in a long term partner or the kind of cute gay men find sexy, it didn't make me able to pull stacies on dating apps.

So I quickly came to the conclusion that gymmaxxing is essential for being fuckable as a straight man. Of course, you want a face that looks good but you also need the body that goes along with it. I'd say I'm pretty close to that goal, especially in the shoulders, lats, upper back, traps, neck, and legs, but my chest and arms need a lot more work for me to actually be at my peak.

I've been training at home so far but I'll be getting a gym membership just to have access to a pec deck machine (chest), a hack squat machine (quads), a leg press machine (quads), and a lat pulldown machine (lats). I mean my legs look decent at 21.5 inches but with my genetics, I think I can go up to 26-27 inches, which would look great with my height, although most women don't care about tree trunk legs, it's a personal goal of mine to have a berserker physique, as described here:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Double jaw surgery did more for my looks than anything else, but it made me cute, like the kind of cute women want in a long term partner or the kind of cute gay men find sexy, it didn't make me able to pull stacies on dating apps.

So I quickly came to the conclusion that gymmaxxing is essential for being fuckable as a straight man. Of course, you want a face that looks good but you also need the body that goes along with it. I'd say I'm pretty close to that goal, especially in the shoulders, lats, upper back, traps, neck, and legs, but my chest and arms need a lot more work for me to actually be at my peak.

I've been training at home so far but I'll be getting a gym membership just to have access to a pec deck machine (chest), a hack squat machine (quads), a leg press machine (quads), and a lat pulldown machine (lats). I mean my legs look decent at 21.5 inches but with my genetics, I think I can go up to 26-27 inches, which would look great with my height, although most women don't care about tree trunk legs, it's a personal goal of mine to have a berserker physique, as described here:

I didn’t include surgery because not everyone needs it, it is very case dependent. But I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88653