The ONLY looksmaxxing tip you need (at minimum)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
I’ve been gatekeeping this idea for a while but even tho y’all are evil self centered narc assholes y’all do contribute still so thought I’d share:

ofc this on its own won’t do the whole trick but if I could only had like 10 seconds to go back in time to tell my younger self one piece of advice it would be this:

find the people who get what you want, and larp the hell out of them. Be like them. Find the girls you like or your type, look at their exes/the guys they like, and dress like them, look like them, talk like them, act like them and do what they do. You see a girl you like in public? She’s with her boyfriend? Perfect. Analyze him, see how he’s walking, the height difference, clothes, jewelry, all of it. People at events who everyone likes? Be like them, what do they do right?

Find the girls you like, find their types, be like them. Even better be better than them, fix what they do wrong.

The problem with this site is y’all are trying to MASS APPEAL and while there are certain universal traits like psl and frame and physique, different people have different traits and maxing out in one area will get you the most success. Would you dress the same for a ratchet street black girl as with like some visco middle class white girl? No you wouldn’t. Like those generic “how all men should dress” videos by that black self improvement guy or how to beast or teaching men’s fashion I jfl because the girls I like would NOT like that lmao. No hate to those guys I know they mean well. Same thing with haircuts.

Holy grail extra tip I gate keep: go to ig: look at girl you like, look at her exes/bf, be like them.
Go to tik tok, search up those videos of women you like saying their green flags or somebody cooked here or those “when he has (insert thing you want to improve like hair or black clothes)” for example search up in tik tok “when he wears all black” you can see if which girls like it when guys wear all black or if they do at all (they do, bonus bonus tip).

You can see if it’s cope or not based on the likes or comments, if attractive girls are commenting then it’s real. I have more tips but idk if y’all are worthy.

Don’t forget to Jesus max, Jesus is real and he will ascend you, you think being happy will make you happy it won’t. The happier you try to be the unhappier you will be, you don’t know what you rlly want or the meaning of life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees, jflsnowdzz, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
this

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
How do I imitate chad when he's 20cm taller than me
Chadshandvsmyhand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, watah, DeadTrees and 6 others
How do I imitate chad when he's 20cm taller than me
View attachment 3008599
Surgery, imitate the things you can imitate

I wouldn’t do surgery btw it ruins ur posture and there’s a chance you might not walk again

“Oh cope JFL” fine go ahead, it’s not my life, no sweat on my back

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and DeadTrees
And has this worked for you?

The way that tinder likes are distributed tends to make me doubt this theory, mass appeal is the only way you won’t get fucked by algorithm. And don’t talk to me about cold approach, that’s dead for anyone past college.

• +1
Reactions: watah, DeadTrees, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
And has this worked for you?

The way that tinder likes are distributed tends to make me doubt this theory, mass appeal is the only way you won’t get fucked by algorithm. And don’t talk to me about cold approach, that’s dead for anyone past college.
Im not saying mass appeal doesn’t work, but zoning on a particular niche will get you more success with the type you want while filtering out the girls you’re not into

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Kristin
holy shit, insane frame, do yk who it is
Cody Simpson, swimming is a cheat if you are still developing, I do not know a swimmer who does not have good clavicles and a good v

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Cody Simpson, swimming is a cheat if you are still developing, I do not know a swimmer who does not have good clavicles and a good v
Association≠causation

I swam for my whole life, my frame is no where near that. The Olympic swimmers frame is like that because of genetic bias. Only the people who’s framed like that get to the Olympics, not because of swimming. Same thing with gymnastics, only short people go pro because it’s easier for them, but gymnastics didn’t make them short.

They are in the Olympics because their genetics allowed them to, not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and phencyclidine
Association≠causation

I swam for my whole life, my frame is no where near that. The Olympic swimmers frame is like that because of genetic bias. Only the people who’s framed like that get to the Olympics, not because of swimming. Same thing with gymnastics, only short people go pro because it’s easier for them, but gymnastics didn’t make them short.

They are in the Olympics because their genetics allowed them to, not the other way around
ngl this makes sense, mb

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and looks>books
I’ve been gatekeeping this idea for a while but even tho y’all are evil self centered narc assholes y’all do contribute still so thought I’d share:

ofc this on its own won’t do the whole trick but if I could only had like 10 seconds to go back in time to tell my younger self one piece of advice it would be this:

find the people who get what you want, and larp the hell out of them. Be like them. Find the girls you like or your type, look at their exes/the guys they like, and dress like them, look like them, talk like them, act like them and do what they do. You see a girl you like in public? She’s with her boyfriend? Perfect. Analyze him, see how he’s walking, the height difference, clothes, jewelry, all of it. People at events who everyone likes? Be like them, what do they do right?

Find the girls you like, find their types, be like them. Even better be better than them, fix what they do wrong.

The problem with this site is y’all are trying to MASS APPEAL and while there are certain universal traits like psl and frame and physique, different people have different traits and maxing out in one area will get you the most success. Would you dress the same for a ratchet street black girl as with like some visco middle class white girl? No you wouldn’t. Like those generic “how all men should dress” videos by that black self improvement guy or how to beast or teaching men’s fashion I jfl because the girls I like would NOT like that lmao. No hate to those guys I know they mean well. Same thing with haircuts.

Holy grail extra tip I gate keep: go to ig: look at girl you like, look at her exes/bf, be like them.
Go to tik tok, search up those videos of women you like saying their green flags or somebody cooked here or those “when he has (insert thing you want to improve like hair or black clothes)” for example search up in tik tok “when he wears all black” you can see if which girls like it when guys wear all black or if they do at all (they do, bonus bonus tip).

You can see if it’s cope or not based on the likes or comments, if attractive girls are commenting then it’s real. I have more tips but idk if y’all are worthy.

Don’t forget to Jesus max, Jesus is real and he will ascend you, you think being happy will make you happy it won’t. The happier you try to be the unhappier you will be, you don’t know what you rlly want or the meaning of life.
this is easy to talk about but actually doing it is not even comprehendable

what’s ideal for the latinas??

lookism oufits are the best from proffessional
,casual but still flexing
, to the ghetto

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Disagree, nichemaxxing has been discussed on the forum before

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You know, the asian guy the last guy is based off is lowkey magestic as fuck, I don't know why any asian wouldn't gymmax and wolfcut and mimic him, he's masculine enough to slay regular girls, but would also slay kpop foids like butter.

Obviously he's also like 189 cm which not all asians are but the average asian can get ll to that height

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You know, the asian guy the last guy is based off is lowkey magestic as fuck, I don't know why any asian wouldn't gymmax and wolfcut and mimic him, he's masculine enough to slay regular girls, but would also slay kpop foids like butter.
But he still had a chang face