The “Only men care about muscles theory” is Manlet cope

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron
CA629235 470C 4408 A570 6E03E760AC00

I see memes like this all the time but the brutal reality is that this only applies to manlets and sub5s. Truth is that if a normie lanklet or fatcel with Hunter skull start gymmaxxing, they will have foids waiting in line to get pounded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
women want cute skinny boys. lurk more greycel

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Amnesia, Chadeep and 4 others
top picture happens all the time in highschool, college, clubs and gyms

PSL forum niggas rot in moms basement so they never go out and see it in action

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Klasik616 and watah
women who like gymcels
Fat GIF
almost all foids like athletic muscular men, specially high SMV gym foids

being high T, athletic and physically capable of kicking other guys asses is aphrodisiac for foid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James, 📎♿️⚙️ and Imretarded?
View attachment 3073362

I see memes like this all the time but the brutal reality is that this only applies to manlets and sub5s. Truth is that if a normie lanklet or fatcel with Hunter skull start gymmaxxing, they will have foids waiting in line to get pounded
even low-ish PSL guys benefit a fuckton from gymcelling

guys that say "gym is coping" unless they live on cold climates where ppl wear a lot of clothing all the times are coping hard themselves
and dont workout either bc being too lazy, not having the time or being defeatist "im not 8 PSL working out wont make me slay"

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and looksmaxxing223

guys that say "gym is coping" unless they live on cold climates where ppl wear a lot of clothing all the times are coping hard themselves
and dont workout either bc being too lazy, not having the time or being defeatist "im not 8 PSL working out wont make me slay"
True. A roidmaxxed 3 PSL nigga with neck tats at 5’9 can get topped by a zooted MTB at Edm festival

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and looksmaxxing223

being high T, athletic and physically capable of kicking other guys asses is aphrodisiac for foid
U don’t need gym to get athletic muscular physique btw

gym nearly always halo unless ugly and/or turbo manlet

Giga cope so many ugly men with muscles at the gym who don't have girls around, if they're LTN muscles are not a halo. MTNs can have some girls around but not the best looking ones. Only tall, muscular, HTNs get the most attention and foids actually look at them.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, ElTruecel and HighTierSubhuman
Giga cope so many ugly men with muscles at the gym who don't have girls around, if they're LTN muscles are not a halo. MTNs can have some girls around but not the best looking ones. Only tall, muscular, HTNs get the most attention and foids actually look at them.
Nigger thats what i said

Yeah it only applies to extreme cases

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Imretarded?
I don't think gym is that big of a thing in terms of smv but it's not like it'll harm you (unless you're a turbo roidcel) and it might help a bit. Being lean in general is the most important thing.

Gym halo if you're atleast above 5'8 and atleast average looking. If not, you'll just look like a manlet overcompensating for his height

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ferbite666 and Lebron_James
Gymcelling, the ugly-faced cope that refuses to die

True. I have no idea as to why people here like to deny this. It is basic biology, the entire basis for the blackpill. Even old BP material talks about frame and muscle

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and 📎♿️⚙️
just be tall jacked and wide framed

I have a friend who is uglier then me and slightly shorter as well who slays because he is gymmaxxed more than 99% of people are age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
True. I have no idea as to why people here like to deny this. It is basic biology, the entire basis for the blackpill. Even old BP material talks about frame and muscle
ppl here like to be in denial

no gymcel is gonna slay gio scotti with gymcelling alone but he will have access to way more female attention than if he was a sedentary unathletic nerd

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, ferbite666 and Lebron_James