The only reason I don't kill myself

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Is that I know I'll make a mess of it and suffer. Fucking UK and no guns. Had the kitchen knife to my throat and I just started crying and couldn't do it. Hate myself more every day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20370 and Michael Myers
dude.
those stories they make up here about looks and life are not true

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
Is that I know I'll make a mess of it and suffer. Fucking UK and no guns. Had the kitchen knife to my throat and I just started crying and couldn't do it. Hate myself more every day.
Don’t kys. :)

What's wrong OP? you can PM me but I will sleep rn, we can talk tomorrow if you're up to it

I really don't see why I keep playing this game at 28 years old and 3/10 despite full softmaxxing.

I never really wanted to slay and all opportunity for a virgin gf is gone now due to agecucking. I even had one when I was 26 and I lost her because I wasn't blue pilled enough to not be an insecure fuck and I wasn't black pilled enough to have done anything about it.

Still here out of cowardice and because life is easy when you're living off savings from back when you thought money is the answer.

I am pretty sure even if I magically ascend to an 8/10 with bimax, jaw implants, infraorbital implants and UEE filler I will still be miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I am pretty sure even if I magically ascend to an 8/10 with bimax, jaw implants, infraorbital implants and UEE filler I will still be miserable.
Then you should properly diagnose what is actually making you miserable instead of clinging on to a useless hope of improving your life through looks.

You clearly haven't given up yet, since still you're here, still clinging on.

I really don't see why I keep playing this game at 28 years old and 3/10 despite full softmaxxing.

I never really wanted to slay and all opportunity for a virgin gf is gone now due to agecucking. I even had one when I was 26 and I lost her because I wasn't blue pilled enough to not be an insecure fuck and I wasn't black pilled enough to have done anything about it.

Still here out of cowardice and because life is easy when you're living off savings from back when you thought money is the answer.

Wishing you the best bro. I'm 27 so age is becoming a factor for me too in the dating market. I'm banking it all on LL to at least have a fulfilling 30's. If you're as really depressed as you sound i'd just creditmax for surgery or traveling the world.

Then you should properly diagnose what is actually making you miserable instead of clinging on to a useless hope of improving your life through looks.

You clearly haven't given up yet, since still you're here, still clinging on.

There's no way out. I've enough savings to live off for about a decade frugally if the markets are kind but not to retire indefinitely.

I don't know if the hope of improving my life through looks is hopeless or not but it certainly won't bring her back.

Wishing you the best bro. I'm 27 so age is becoming a factor for me too in the dating market. I'm banking it all on LL to at least have a fulfilling 30's. If you're as really depressed as you sound i'd just creditmax for surgery or traveling the world.

Surgery and slaycation until I run out of money is probably the most satisfying way to end this.