The only reason Jordan barret has low appeal to girls is because his face is TOO WELL DEVELOPPED

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Kraken
I mean seriously look at the guy. He has everything: bones, maxilia, perfect fatpads, undereye support, collagen,etc...
I think he has low appeal to girls because he is TOO PERFECT. He is face is actually too well developped and thus wide and compact. I mean look at this godsend undereye support. If his face was less wide and chin a bit taller he would mog both hexum and drago ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Aero and 5 others
I asked my gf what she thinks of him and she said he looks like a bloated fish with majestic hair and that vinnie hacker mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, ambi, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
That pretty nigga is only model material

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I asked my gf what she thinks of him and she said he looks like a bloated fish with majestic hair and that vinnie hacker mogs him
Does she know he would destroy her

This was posted already

Barrett had high appeal to high value girls

I mean seriously look at the guy. He has everything: bones, maxilia, perfect fatpads, undereye support, collagen,etc...
I think he has low appeal to girls because he is TOO PERFECT. He is face is actually too well developped and thus wide and compact. I mean look at this godsend undereye support. If his face was less wide and chin a bit taller he would mog both hexum and drago ded srs

he already mogs hexum in aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
skull width

he already mogs hexum in aesthetics

448442600 410289378672725 8797911992100087552 n 1

Downlweweweoad

Equally giga bhai but they both mog Drago in aesthetics

He is face is actually too well developped and thus wide and compact.
That is NOT a correlation but you are so close to seeing why he isn't ideal looking. His skull proportions are actually too shit and hence his face is too wide and compact. Not too well developed, if it was well developed the proportions wouldn't be bad.

When you're a normie and you stand next to barrett...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524_071649_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_071649_TikTok.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back