The only reason we were happier as kids ...

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
… is because we perma-lived within the one giant illusion that we were, would or could be something we were not and never will be.
That's why we play(ed) videogames. That's why we played with toy cars. That's why we played with toy weapons and fought with tree branches as imaginary swords. That's why we thought of ourselves as heroes, cool and popular. This still applies to us today.

And then we realized - some more than others, some earlier than others - that all this is just fantasy. And then we had less and less time to live inside of our nice fantasies and we were confronted with real life more and more. And then we became miserable.

Think about it. Maybe your life isn't shitty/wrong now; maybe it was before, when you were fake happy and just didn't realize it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SA7, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5258 and 14 others
My life was always shitty and I realized it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Danish_Retard and CursedOne
remember when i built small cities with my cousins and my brother
then puberty started and all went to shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
No. You just woke up or are in the process of waking up. Everybody knows that waking up and especially GETTING UP sucks! But it's necessary if you want to be able to deal with life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6475
shit thread.

we were happy as kids as we were asll same psl and had the world at our feets. then shit hormones happened cuz ur shit genes and you aged like fine milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4430 and Htobrother
… is because we perma-lived within the one giant illusion that we were, would or could be something we were not and never will be.
That's why we play(ed) videogames. That's why we played with toy cars. That's why we played with toy weapons and fought with tree branches as imaginary swords. That's why we thought of ourselves as heroes, cool and popular. This still applies to us today.

And then we realized - some more than others, some earlier than others - that all this is just fantasy. And then we had less and less time to live inside of our nice fantasies and we were confronted with real life more and more. And then we became miserable.

Think about it. Maybe your life isn't shitty/wrong now; maybe it was before, when you were fake happy and just didn't realize it.
I feel like I know too much

• +1
Childhood was bluepill. Adulthood is blackpill

• +1
Now that you are grown-up, you can do that shit in real life, you can become a city planner for example and build big cities in real life!

• +1
I miss playing with toys

its simply because we gained intelligence

low iq autistic people are still in bliss nonstop, high iq people are never happy nonstop, we just experience pockets of happiness after sex, finishing a project, travelling

real happiness is just contentness, like waking up next to your wife and kids or something

I miss playing with toys
Now as an adult you can play with grown-up toys!
Don't play with toy cars, get some real cars and drive them. Instead of toy guns you can shoot real guns. Instead of dolls, have some fun with real women!

• So Sad
Now as an adult you can play with grown-up toys!
Don't play with toy cars, get some real cars and drive them. Instead of toy guns you can shoot real guns. Instead of dolls, have some fun with real women!
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087