The only reason why u should start NoFap and stop jerking off...

blendmaxxer

blendmaxxer

Iron
Corporate and the government dont want u to know that seminal fluid and cerebrospinal fluids are almost identical to each other, after 90 days sperm is reabsorbed into your body and changes into cerebrospinal fluid. No wonder religion always puts the emphasis on not spilling your seed. REJECT DEGENERACY AND EMBRACE GOD!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Gonthar, falcon1 and 3 others
Wrong forum

the level of homosexual you have to be to imply that we have sperm .. in our brain... is fucking insane

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, It'snotover, mug and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, R@m@, try2beme and 1 other person
Best benefit of nofap and not jerking off is the erection strength boost.

Instead of 💦💦, i eat sandwich and snurff on eartg

only reason to do nofap is so you can tell wholesome christain foids about it in hopes of getting them to settle down with your "pure" self

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and blendmaxxer
Realistically, you reap the benefits at 90 days so is everything you feel before that a placebo?

• +1
Reactions: blendmaxxer
I miss sexual excitement

nothing does it for me anymore

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Corporate and the government dont want u to know that seminal fluid and cerebrospinal fluids are almost identical to each other, after 90 days sperm is reabsorbed into your body and changes into cerebrospinal fluid. No wonder religion always puts the emphasis on not spilling your seed. REJECT DEGENERACY AND EMBRACE GOD!!!
the main difference being: OP has zero cerebrospinal fluid in his mouth and buttocks

the elites know we are in a simulation and want to keep us traped here as much as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back