The only reason why you need friends is because of the social circle

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
In general, friends are your rivals, they may pretend as they care about you but they secretly hope you fail. As they say, misery loves company.

If you don't have any friends that's a major red flag to any girl, even if you are a Chad. Having no social circle makes you seem aspie and shows that something isn't quite right with you. You may get a few Tinder one night stands but good luck in securing that LTR you want.

It's also easier to slay. If you go to a club or a party alone and a girl you're trying to slay asks you where are your friends it's over for you buddy boyo. You should maximize your chances and go there with your "friends" and seem as NT as possible.

This is why you should get a social circle even if you have to put up with people you dislike.

dn rd faggot kys shit thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, prgfromnl, turkproducer and 1 other person
Good thread tbh i agree with you , tbh every non family male is enemy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, prgfromnl and 1 other person
Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Friendships should be mutually beneficial. You should be able to help your friends get pussy by wingmanning and visa versa. Or have friends that do your homework whilst you introduce them to new girls.

Or get rich guys pussy so they give you a place to bang bitches and stay.

Everything is an exchange.

However if you grow up in a rough environment..you can develop everlasting friendships that are not really contingent upon much except for similar upbringing and shared life experiences in youth. It breeds the same type of emotional unconditional bond that sharing blood does with someone. But it’s obviously not fullproof

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs, Arkantos and 3 others
You are too paranoid with that "every guy is your enemy"

This is why you should get a social circle even if you have to put up with people you dislike.
How do I get social circle as socially isolated for ten years deprived basement dweller?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3328
If you don't have any friends that's a major red flag to any girl, even if you are a Chad. Having no social circle makes you seem aspie and shows that something isn't quite right with you. You may get a few Tinder one night stands but good luck in securing that LTR you want.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
You are too paranoid with that "every guy is your enemy"

How do I get social circle as socially isolated for ten years deprived basement dweller?
All of my friends are my classmates or football teammates
Aren't you in school? Just get friends there.

Aren't you in school? Just get friends there.
Adult weekend school, only two days every 2 weeks, so I got like 4 class days in a month.
So yea not really going to happen.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yeah I don’t like many people despite a lot of them considering me their friend. The truth is very few people who you go to parties with, say hi to and speak to at school, get drunk with, smoke with, meet and go cinema/eat are your REAL friends. You can’t tell your drinking buddy your secrets or share even semi blackpilled thoughts or you will be looked at like some social reject.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3328
Yeah I don’t like many people despite a lot of them considering me their friend. The truth is very few people who you go to parties with, say hi to and speak to at school, get drunk with, smoke with, meet and go cinema/eat are your REAL friends. You can’t tell your drinking buddy your secrets or share even semi blackpilled thoughts or you will be looked at like some social reject.
I have a decent amount of buddies who I speak to, go to parties with, get drunk and smoke weed with. But I don't trust them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I couldnt live without my homeboys

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3328
I have never had real friends (maybe 1 at a time) and I have had many relationships. I always lie about doing social things to girls though. Just fucking lie, she doesn't have to find out you have no friends.

• +1
I have never had real friends (maybe 1 at a time) and I have had many relationships. I always lie about doing social things to girls though. Just fucking lie, she doesn't have to find out you have no friends.
I guess that could work. She would get suspicious tho if you never had a boys night

I guess that could work. She would get suspicious tho if you never had a boys night

No because you should not live with a female anyway. Sometimes I just disappear for a few days and purposely do not contact her for hours when she texts etc. Or just lie that you were doing things. It doesn't matter. It has the added effect that you are not too available in her eyes (and incrases your attractiveness to her) whether it's a lie or not.

I have a decent amount of buddies who I speak to, go to parties with, get drunk and smoke weed with. But I don't trust them.
Yeah I’m a social loner if that makes sense lol
No because you should not live with a female anyway. Sometimes I just disappear for a few days and purposely do not contact her for hours when she texts etc. Or just lie that you were doing things. It doesn't matter. It has the added effect that you are not too available in her eyes (and incrases your attractiveness to her) whether it's a lie or not.
is it bad to see a girl 3 weeks in a row? Even if she’s trying to help with stuff such as my future

• +1
friendship and socialskillsmaxxing is legit.
I spent unironically even friday night alone in my bedroom shitposting or playing vidya tbh ngl over the past 10 yrs

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back