The only regret I have in my life

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
My mom got corona virus in 2021 and I prayed to God that ill do semen retention if she just becomes well (this is before I knew she was a witch who threw away my only chance of getting lean (2,4- dinitrophenol) ELSE i would have fapped even more to trannies and femyboys-maybe even sheboons) . I said to God 2 months of No fap in exchange for my mom becoming better, but I ended up doing 6 months, pleased with my penance Indra came in a dream and asked me what I would like as a boon, I said I wanted a good bone structure like Richard Ramirez( I should have just said make me good looking) . So he granted me the boon and my bones became very good,my zygos came out of nowhere and became Native American tier but I became fatter so theres no use, now my youth has passed my by and Im waiting to die. All because my wording was shit.

@Manletmachine @aesthetic beauty @Akhi @bigahmedskull @PointOfNoReturn @Dystopian @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, the MOUSE, ropemax and 10 others
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 16275
My mom got corona virus in 2021 and I prayed to God that ill do semen retention if she just becomes well (this is before I knew she was a witch who threw away my only chance of getting lean (2,4- dinitrophenol) ELSE i would have fapped even more to trannies and femyboys-maybe even sheboons) . I said to God 2 months of No fap in exchange for my mom becoming better, but I ended up doing 6 months, pleased with my penance Indra came in a dream and asked me what I would like as a boon, I said I wanted a good bone structure like Richard Ramirez( I should have just said make me good looking) . So he granted me the boon and my bones became very good,my zygos came out of nowhere and became Native American tier but I became fatter so theres no use, now my youth has passed my by and Im waiting to die. All because my wording was shit.

View attachment 2480172

@Manletmachine @aesthetic beauty @Akhi @bigahmedskull @PointOfNoReturn @Dystopian @the BULL
Are you a religious person?

A cautionary tale...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GuyFromSingapore
@Kroker

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Your mom is krishna only pray to vishnu

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129 and GuyFromSingapore

View attachment 2480172

the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558