The only skincare routine you need (GTFIH)!

bhad

bhad

Iron
Seen so many dumbshits using Retin-A in the wrong way. Also try to get ALDRENO lotion with Niacinamide if you can (DERMATICA FOR UK), it's known to reduce the irritation from gels and creams.

AM
Water - Yes, you do not need to cleanse your face in the morning, change your pillowcases idiots.
2. Hada Labo Toner - Use this on a damp face (Can use a rosewater mist before applying to make sure face is damp if you want).
3. Moisturiser - Use any you want, just make sure it isn't breaking you out (Cerave has fatty alcohols so if you're using that and getting spots that's why).
4. Sunscreen - Use any you want, just make sure it isn't breaking you out (Try to avoid ones with alcohol in aswell and get one that provides moisturisation).

PM
Cleanse - Use any you want, just make sure it isn't breaking you out.
2. Hada Labo Toner - Use this on a damp face.
3. Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel (This shit will make you wake up with a new, hydrated face).
4. Wait 30 minutes.
5. Retin-A/Tretinoin/Retinol.
6. Wait 30 minutes
7. Moisturiser (Only if skin feels dry/tight or is flaking when you wake up).

Buffering tret reduces the irritation and does not hinder any topical use. Using a toner and moisturiser gives it a hydrated base of skin so you don't wake up with dry and irritated skin.

Anyone can use this shit and it's mainly the only shit you need (Could probably add Vit-C, Azelaic Acid or Niacinamide if you want), you don't need copper peptides and other dumbass chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, volslayer187 and Elias
tell me why the toner and “plumping lotion” isn’t complete cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, bhad and Deleted member 1849
  • Love it
Reactions: bhad
What do u think of neutrogena hydroboost thats what i use
What u recommend for acne scars?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bhad
tell me why the toner and “plumping lotion” isn’t complete cope

It's not cope, it provides hydration to your face by locking in water. It also reduces any fine lines and buffs out wrinkles.

OK routine, could be way better.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14odhwjGkPX7IjhDX_KbwyvQPHiPJ5djDlXBkkDcdZGI/edit ideal routine with a chemical peel every month.

Things I would add= tret (Fall, Winter, Some in Spring), ghk-CU.

Saunas, IF, HIIT, weightlifting, cold therapy, PQQ, Fish oil, GHRP's, Nofap, 15 min sunlight nude no sunscreen after 15 min use sunscreen (Use MT2 to reduce sun damage).

The routine should include buffering tret to be honest. There is literally no downside and it helps with the irritation. Would change a few things but definitely a good, detailed guide.

What do u think of neutrogena hydroboost thats what i use
What u recommend for acne scars?

I've heard loads of people recommend that one aswell it's fine as long as it's working for you and you apply on wet/damp skin. How bad is the acne scarring?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Scared of tret subcutaneous fat loss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 1680
It's not cope, it provides hydration to your face by locking in water. It also reduces any fine lines and buffs out wrinkles.

The routine should include buffering tret to be honest. There is literally no downside and it helps with the irritation. Would change a few things but definitely a good, detailed guide.

I've heard loads of people recommend that one aswell it's fine as long as it's working for you and you apply on wet/damp skin. How bad is the acne scarring?
Its not that bad i have only some in my cheeks and thats it

@benignice thoughts??

the biggest thing is the main three. face wash, a good exfoliater and moisturizer with SPF. if you use those three your skin will improve quicky, anything else is not necessary but i would still recommend any additional toners and creams tailored to your skin type

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
the biggest thing is the main three. face wash, a good exfoliater and moisturizer with SPF. if you use those three your skin will improve quicky, anything else is not necessary but i would still recommend any additional toners and creams tailored to your skin type

You don't really need to exfoliate that much, probably once a week max. Face wash and moisturiser will definitely help but this is a routine if you want to skinmaxx and it's such a decent basic routine that you can follow it for the rest of your life easily. Every model/celebrity you see is most likely using Tretinoin (Or stem cells from babies).

It's definitely missing vitamin C in the morning. I personally can't use retin A everyday so I use niacinamide on non retinA days. You should also get a chemical peel every few weeks.

It's definitely missing vitamin C in the morning. I personally can't use retin A everyday so I use niacinamide on non retinA days. You should also get a chemical peel every few weeks.

What does Vit C really help though? I do agree that it can be added though. Do you buffer?

What does Vit C really help though? I do agree that it can be added though. Do you buffer?
I use vitamin C serum, it stimulates collagen production and is an antioxidan against UV damage.

I use vitamin C serum, it stimulates collagen production and is an antioxidan against UV damage.

Tretinoin already provides quite a lot of collagen production aswell though so idk if I should add it to be honest. I was thinking of Finacea as I get red around my nose sometimes though.