The only surgery worth considering for most of you is Leg Lengthening*

yue

yue

Exponent
*unless you have an extreme facial failure.

Most people will fuck themselves up with facial surgery, even non-osteotomies like fillers they'll simply botch themselves. r/plasticsurgery is full of boggings.

On the other hand Leg Lengthening, is only risky in terms of recovery, as long as you heal properly by doing the physical therapy you won't get botched, height is height, more is better. Meanwhile, the face is built on harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, litaz, NZb6Air and 7 others
Yeah heights just so clear-cut and objective. You either get taller or stay short lol, no need to worry about ending up uncanny. As long as you go to a good surgeon and take physical therapy seriously should be aight

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla and kurdmaxxer
-100k aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kurdmaxxer, boss8055, tata and 1 other person
I'd refer surgery so I can shit money

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Just become a cripple theory

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Height is total cope. As long as you aren’t like 5’7 you should be ok. You have to tower the 5’5 foids minimum.

• JFL
Reactions: Vanilla
Rhinoplasty can't be botched, meanwhile leg lengthening risks you of never walking again, cope thread

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
It can but 90 % of the time it can't
i think its pretty easy to get botched tbh, theres more to it than just showing the surgeon a picture of a nose saying “ya i want this” like its a haircut

some dudes just end up with shitty looking button noses

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i think its pretty easy to get botched tbh, theres more to it than just showing the surgeon a picture of a nose saying “ya i want this” like its a haircut

some dudes just end up with shitty looking button noses
If you go to a shit surgeon you are bound to get botched

Rhinoplasty can't be botched, meanwhile leg lengthening risks you of never walking again, cope thread
This is the most retarded comment on here.

Rhino is the most frequently botched procedure.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
This is the most retarded comment on here.

Rhino is the most frequently botched procedure.
No it's not, rhino and hair transplant are the safest surgeries one can make, you're retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Pakicel
still living in 2017? botch rate has dropped down ALOT since then

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Pakicel and Vanilla
No it's not, rhino and hair transplant are the safest surgeries one can make, you're retarded
You clearly have not seen enough results to make this judgement. Tbh I’d say osteotomies tend to look the most natural but they are more risky. Hair transplants can look good but only for small areas and if you have enough donor hair.

But rhinoplasty is one of the most complex procedures amongst those that are frequently carried out by plastic surgeons. There are so many layers of soft tissue involved and it’s hard to predict how your cartilage will settle after the procedure. Imo, you should only get it if your nose is very fucked up. Most users here shouldn’t be getting a rhino because they def aren’t candidates. The ones that have big noses due to a recessed maxilla or something are better off getting a lefort. Way more predictable.

still living in 2017? botch rate has dropped down ALOT since then
I think we have better options but the botch rate for many surgeries is still quite high.

But rhinoplasty is one of the most complex procedures amongst those that are frequently carried out by plastic surgeons.
Ah yes, rhinoplasty, the surgery that is more complex than bimax and lefort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, billymidnight and Pakicel
*unless you have an extreme facial failure.

Most people will fuck themselves up with facial surgery, even non-osteotomies like fillers they'll simply botch themselves. r/plasticsurgery is full of boggings.

On the other hand Leg Lengthening, is only risky in terms of recovery, as long as you heal properly by doing the physical therapy you won't get botched, height is height, more is better. Meanwhile, the face is built on harmony.
im good i like being able to walk

But then your legs will be disproportionate to the rest of your body.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999