The only thing more important than looks

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10709, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 13 others
blackpilled again, just ldar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2968
This bitch needs to STFU and suck my big gypsy cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Growth Plate, Mongrelcel and 4 others
what a profound and intelligent young woman, she has my support

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2012
The unconventionally attractive guy
5DE5E897 2C5F 41C6 9BD3 32F4890CF765

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, lutte, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
Satanic new age beliefs
repent

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Anyone who says anything about "vibrations" "vibes" "energy" "spirit" when it comes to attracting people can be immediately dismissed as low IQ

Good "vibe" = good face

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Arcturus, Growth Plate and 4 others
2.1 million people got bluepilled
thats good for us becuause we see through this and know how to be attractive while they listen to subliminals and raise their "vibration"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, datboijj and Looks234
what a load of old cobblers

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
wtf are foids attracted to bruh. bad boys? clowns? good vibration guys? the things they say contradict each other. I think u have to be a mix of all three, funny bad boy who isnt simpy or clingy but they have positive world views

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Mr.cope
wtf are foids attracted to bruh. bad boys? clowns? good vibration guys? the things they say contradict each other. I think u have to be a mix of all three, funny bad boy who isnt simpy or clingy but they have positive world views
They're attracted to handsome faces

0BF43AB4 D40C 4625 9512 934A082810DC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Just get LeHeart5 bro

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
White women love spirituality idk why

Hey, you know how there are some people who are not conventionally attractive, but they're still the most beautiful person in the room? We are naturally drawn to people who have an open heart center. Our heart has the biggest electromagnetic field in the body, and 99% of us are walking around with our heart centers blocked, and we don't even know it. After I had my spiritual awakening, I realized that this is where most of my depressed and suicidal thoughts came from, or even just talking shit about other people. With time, you can train yourself to keep your heart open, and in turn, make yourself more attractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
Of course it's this spiritual energy psuedoscience. On top of that, she literally proved herself wrong in her video without knowing it: I wouldn't have even clicked on the video if she wasn't attractive. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
depressed and suicidal thoughts? this bitch?

exactly. I can't tell which personality to pick so I'm an unwieldy mix of all 3

Someone should dunk on this foid and make her repent