the only thing most will be slaying here

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
what?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
This guy genuinely has the verbal iq of a small child, like I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could formulate more complex sentences than him. And it's not because English isn't his first language, I actually have a lot of respect for multilingual users whose English isnt too great. It's because there is zero ambition to anything he writes ever.

It's very clear he just types out the first thought that comes into his head without any sort of quality filter or time for reflection and, unfortunately for us, he isn't particularly bright so the result is bottom of the barrel spam.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Chadeep, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
This guy genuinely has the verbal iq of a small child, like I'm pretty sure my 5 year old niece could formulate more complex sentences than him. And it's not because English isn't his first language, I actually have a lot of respect for multilingual users whose English isnt too great. It's because there is zero ambition to anything he writes ever.

It's very clear he just types out the first thought that comes into his head without any sort of quality filter or time for reflection and, unfortunately for us, he isn't particularly bright so the result is bottom of the barrel spam.

decimation.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and JackTheKnife

his rep seems unjust

Brickslayers.org