The ONLY thing that matters in life

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
... is this (the green part):

EVERY POST ON THIS FORUM THAT DOESN'T ADDRESS HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE THIS PART OF YOUR SKULL IS OFFTOPIC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Naduk Baduk, schizomeeksfanboy, gustn and 9 others
No

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, Jova and buflek
What did u say i cant hear u Bro What u !??
>He got so EMBARRASSED after I destroyed him that he lost his hearing
Holy.... FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 77718
Y’all are retarded it’s not a before and after. It’s 2 different people
The fuck is the point of the picture then

• JFL
Reactions: acv700
height is more important assuming you aren't medically recessed

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, 5.5psl and SubhumanForever
The fuck is the point of the picture then
To show the difference between a goodlooking well developed face and a deformed incel face. I’m just sharing so people know what they are actualy up against. Roughly speaking every case is different obv

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Why not only say genes??

this is how to address it

Last edited:
  • JFL
I didn't even read your stupid ass post i just looked at the title and the image of a maxilla btw water as fuck there's like a thousand posts saying this you fucking ape kys nigger
Because you cannot change your genes in any way obviously, retard.

I didn't even read your stupid ass post i just looked at the title and the image of a maxilla btw water as fuck there's like a thousand posts saying this you fucking ape kys nigger
Just because something was said a thousand times doesn't mean it's incorrect. My point is that all threads that don't talk about how to make your maxilla better are worthless and offtopic.

no thats not true

people like robert pattinson have shit tier maxillas and are still good looking because they look good elsewhere

Just because something was said a thousand times doesn't mean it's incorrect. My point is that all threads that don't talk about how to make your maxilla better are worthless and offtopic.
Not exactly, i do agree that maxilla is one of the most important things you should focus on maxxing out, but height is also law, imagine a teramogger but he's 4 foot, even small things just like hair, skin, physique, palate, etc. [Softmaxxing] that we know wont increase your smv by more than a point or two should be maxxed out.

By only trying to fix or improve your maxilla you are leaving a lot of room to improve your looks so if what you are saying is what you really mean and not a meme then that is retarded as fuck lmao

By only trying to fix or improve your maxilla you are leaving a lot of room to improve your looks
Cope. Trying to improve anything else is worthless.

I wont even argue with you this is either a top tier rage bait or you are just a braindead indian either way kys ape
>Admits he has no arguments and therefore concedes
Done

Are u dumb ass lol its equally the top and bottom jaw

Thats literally what everyone with a deep bite looks like which is about 15% of the population
Just take an example with deformity theory

I'd unironically have chadlite tier bones if my maxilla had more forward growth

but alas, I'm a flatfaced cuck

• So Sad
I'd unironically have chadlite tier bones if my maxilla had more forward growth

but alas, I'm a flatfaced cuck
Do you plan on doing something about it?

Do you plan on doing something about it?
nah, not about my maxilla at least, too much effort, money and risk + it's not that bad, not even close to what would be medically classified as "recessed", just a subpar forward growth

I don't have a good chin projection, but my maxilla compensate it , it would be over for me if my maxilla was recessed tbh .

Thats literally what everyone with a deep bite looks like which is about 15% of the population
Thats not true at all, his chin is recessed, thats what looks the worst, i also have a deep bite but with a projected chin and it doesn’t look anything like that picture.