The only thing that matters is sex and getting a girlfriend. Height, face, race mogging means NOTHING.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
The only thing that matters is sex and getting a girlfriend. Height, face, race mogging means NOTHING.

I'm 5ft4 and im in the top 1% of body count on this website statistically

but niggas always have some superiority complex about muh your 5ft4 muh i mog you muh i racemog you muh i facemog you

bro. im 5ft4 and having sex. while you rot. it doesnt matter if ur 6ft or 6ft4.

i had jb gfs for like 3 years, on birth control, who let me live with them. and coomed raw inside hot skinny white JBs every day for 3 years. and then many slays after that including recently. at 5ft4. while you, a 6ft guy , rot on discord

the only real mog is the sex mog. muh im 6ft ill take ur girl. yeah but you havent. your an incel. your not getting sex, while i am.

yea u walk around outside and are taller than people. but what does tht actually mean? what do u actually gain from that? the only thing that matters is sex. while you arent getting it. and normies or subhumans like me are.

the only other real mog is the physical dominance hierarchy mog. "yeah but id fuck you up"

but i actually physical dominance hierarchy mog anyone ive ever met despite being 5ft4. i carry a knife everywhere i go, im invincible. a group of like 10 , 5ft10-6ft4 guys tried to bully me, but i threatened the main one with knuckeldusters and they all shit themselves and started asking me to stop "beefing" with their boy after he got shook

my ex had a professional muay thai fighter ex bf, and when we broke up, she said she will get him to fuck me up. he messaged me on IG trying to get me shook. but i said ok send me ur address and ill come and knuckle duster you infront of ur family on ur drive. and he didnt send his address, he got shook, and left the DM and started saying "respect" and shit. and my ex was like "but he never backs down from anyone"

yes, while normies are doing mma, and surgeries and mad shit and feeling superior cos theyre taller than me. ive had a better sex life than 99% of this forum and the world with hotter, younger, rawer girls, and you can never take that away from me, and you can never achieve that. i mog you at 5ft4. and no one can touch me, and anytime someone tries they get shut down and embarrassed by a 5ft4 guy. i mogged them all at 5ft4.

height, race, face, all that shit doesnt matter

the only 2 real mogs are the Sex mog
and the physical dominance hierarchy mog

2 things which i mog 99% of the world in

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, flippasav and Ken
depositphotos_95342480-stock-photo-padded-cell-dirty.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius, IhateDentists, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
no way u expect anyone to read that napoleon complex dissertation

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and klip11
coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Take your meds Predetermism

• +1
Reactions: Allandro and Deleted member 24444

but niggas always have some superiority complex about muh your 5ft4 muh i mog you muh i racemog you muh i facemog you

bro. im 5ft4 and having sex. while you rot. it doesnt matter if ur 6ft or 6ft4.

i had jb gfs for like 3 years, on birth control, who let me live with them. and coomed raw inside hot skinny white JBs every day for 3 years. and then many slays after that including recently. at 5ft4. while you, a 6ft guy , rot on discord

the only real mog is the sex mog. muh im 6ft ill take ur girl. yeah but you havent. your an incel. your not getting sex, while i am.

yea u walk around outside and are taller than people. but what does tht actually mean? what do u actually gain from that? the only thing that matters is sex. while you arent getting it. and normies or subhumans like me are.

the only other real mog is the physical dominance hierarchy mog. "yeah but id fuck you up"

but i actually physical dominance hierarchy mog anyone ive ever met despite being 5ft4. i carry a knife everywhere i go, im invincible. a group of like 10 , 5ft10-6ft4 guys tried to bully me, but i threatened the main one with knuckeldusters and they all shit themselves and started asking me to stop "beefing" with their boy after he got shook

my ex had a professional muay thai fighter ex bf, and when we broke up, she said she will get him to fuck me up. he messaged me on IG trying to get me shook. but i said ok send me ur address and ill come and knuckle duster you infront of ur family on ur drive. and he didnt send his address, he got shook, and left the DM and started saying "respect" and shit. and my ex was like "but he never backs down from anyone"

yes, while normies are doing mma, and surgeries and mad shit and feeling superior cos theyre taller than me. ive had a better sex life than 99% of this forum and the world with hotter, younger, rawer girls, and you can never take that away from me, and you can never achieve that. i mog you at 5ft4. and no one can touch me, and anytime someone tries they get shut down and embarrassed by a 5ft4 guy. i mogged them all at 5ft4.

height, race, face, all that shit doesnt matter

the only 2 real mogs are the Sex mog
and the physical dominance hierarchy mog

2 things which i mog 99% of the world in
Are u for real or trolling

Tales from the ruins of Gaziantep

Brootal whats the best place in asia to geomax beside SEA
depends if u want more sex or hotter girls. and depends what kind of girl you like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Show me the women