The only thing the redpill has ever gotten right

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
More often than not, redpillers are copers and tend to be dumb. Water. But the one thing they actually got right is in regard to female nature and psychological behavior - more specifically, the SMV theory and Briffault’s law - now, what are these?

The SMV theory, in short, specifies that women only date up - never their looksmatch. That's it. If a girl is with you romantically, or sees a guy that she would date/give a chance, subconsciously, she's already admitted to the idea that the guy has a higher sexual market value than her - or else, she wouldn't even glance at him, even if they were to be looksmatched, because women just don't work like that - they never go for someone equal or below them - only men do.

Now, Briffault’s law states that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” - swap "association" with "relationship" for a more modern interpretation. Briffault continues by adding these 3 main points to his law:
  • Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him. (Example: even if a woman is married to a man for decades, and he has never failed to provide for her once in that marriage, the moment he loses his job and goes broke is the moment she divorces and leaves)
  • If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered. (Example: if a woman promises to be loyal to a man, but in actuality is with him for only a period of momentary interest, let's say, because he's paying something for her (education, a car, house, etc) the moment that interest is fulfilled (paid, in this case) she will leave him with no remorse or sense of entitlement whatsoever)
  • A man’s promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise. (Example: women are immediatist and amoral in regards to resource accumulation - they would be more attracted to a thug who acquired wealth illegally/immorally, than a dedicated hardworking man with principles and high likelihood of acquiring lots of resources later on in life in a rightful manner)
Briffault’s law is beyond brutal when you start to psychoanalyze human interactions with all of this in mind - why are divorces initiated by women 80% of the time? No longer the female derives a benefit from the association with the male (most likely financially in this case) - why did that girl just suddenly seem to get bored and leave you? Did you stop firing her dopamine receptors when you both spent time together like you used to during the first days of getting to know each other? No longer the female derives a benefit from the association with the male.

Point is, even though redpillers are major copers, indeed you need to be valuable to be taken seriously by women. That value can either be genetic, as in looks and height, or financial, whatever - but their mantra of self-improvement might not be a bad one after all. Just hamzamaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Eren, rooman, noodlelover and 3 others
Serious threads don't even get read anymore on here. Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003 and RunVerc
The dating up thing isn’t necessarily always true.

If the girl approaches you and wants you even if you aren’t mogging her then she likes you. Especially if you don’t have money to compensate. I don’t really believe in hypergamy to a massive extent but it definitely exists but I don’t think all women have it. Most women may tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, fetterarschtritt, noodlelover and 2 others
S&W M&P rifle

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc

If the girl approaches you and wants you even if you aren’t mogging her then she likes you. Especially if you don’t have money to compensate. I don’t really believe in hypergamy to a massive extent but it definitely exists but I don’t think all women have it. Most women may tho
Maybe not if shes drunk and just wants to hook up in a club or something, but in a serious committed relationship setting she'll definitely only date up, no such thing as a looksmatch for women

• +1
Reactions: rooman, noodlelover, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Maybe not if shes drunk and just wants to hook up in a club or something, but in a serious committed relationship setting she'll definitely only date up, no such thing as a looksmatch for women
Yup. There is no such thing as mogging a woman either. This is why I have a thread to show u

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc and garoupilled_
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
women are attracted to power and power comes from money as long as ur not 5'6 pajeet and have good status, power and money ur good to go

• +1
Reactions: EliteMak and noodlelover

NT femaloids date and get married to their NT looksmatches at a young age, and they stay together so you never hear their perspectives in dating. The rest of us have to fight over the leftover hypergamous narc women. Or you get lucky and find a stacy looking for an oofy doofy at the right time.

Briffault’s law
That was MGTOW. I guess ideas from redpill MGTOW has been helpful to the blackpill's development. MGTOWs tend to not know about the looks issue.

Point is, even though redpillers are major copers, indeed you need to be valuable to be taken seriously by women. That value can either be genetic, as in looks and height, or financial, whatever - but their mantra of self-improvement might not be a bad one after all. Just hamzamaxx bro
I think MGTOW's point is that it's not worth it. The real point of life I think is to be born female so you can just do what you wish, be dumb, be loved, not suffer under a society that throws you into the maw of Mars or is completely indifferent to your problems.

OP, I heard about this from Colttaine first. Super high-IQ redpill cypto Chad. His videos I couldn't help but let out aw of my amazement at the arguments and the quality of research. The venn diagram for serious inceldom discussion and MGTOW is very nearly a circle, so I've watched that stuff.

Even if I wasn't hideous and girls wanted me, I don't know if a girlfriend is really worth it anymore in today's society that basically doesn't uphold any standards for women. Women aren't even expected to remain virgins any longer. It's the rawest deal for men today.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and noodlelover

Why would she approach you though? Especially when shes prettier and youre a brokie

More often than not, redpillers are copers and tend to be dumb. Water. But the one thing they actually got right is in regard to female nature and psychological behavior - more specifically, the SMV theory and Briffault’s law - now, what are these?

The SMV theory, in short, specifies that women only date up - never their looksmatch. That's it. If a girl is with you romantically, or sees a guy that she would date/give a chance, subconsciously, she's already admitted to the idea that the guy has a higher sexual market value than her - or else, she wouldn't even glance at him, even if they were to be looksmatched, because women just don't work like that - they never go for someone equal or below them - only men do.

Now, Briffault’s law states that “the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.” - swap "association" with "relationship" for a more modern interpretation. Briffault continues by adding these 3 main points to his law:
  • Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him. (Example: even if a woman is married to a man for decades, and he has never failed to provide for her once in that marriage, the moment he loses his job and goes broke is the moment she divorces and leaves)
  • If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered. (Example: if a woman promises to be loyal to a man, but in actuality is with him for only a period of momentary interest, let's say, because he's paying something for her (education, a car, house, etc) the moment that interest is fulfilled (paid, in this case) she will leave him with no remorse or sense of entitlement whatsoever)
  • A man’s promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise. (Example: women are immediatist and amoral in regards to resource accumulation - they would be more attracted to a thug who acquired wealth illegally/immorally, than a dedicated hardworking man with principles and high likelihood of acquiring lots of resources later on in life in a rightful manner)
Briffault’s law is beyond brutal when you start to psychoanalyze human interactions with all of this in mind - why are divorces initiated by women 80% of the time? No longer the female derives a benefit from the association with the male (most likely financially in this case) - why did that girl just suddenly seem to get bored and leave you? Did you stop firing her dopamine receptors when you both spent time together like you used to during the first days of getting to know each other? No longer the female derives a benefit from the association with the male.

a low HTB will date down to a high MTB for control in the relationship (every argument is won by her she gets to make the rules that type of stuff) but they wouldnt date down if the person isnt at least a LITTLE BIT attractive