The only thing you need to be a prettyboy

zurzolo

zurzolo

Diamond
1.Wide full red/pink lips (most important)
2. Feminine eye area

3. Good hair(lighter hair is preferred)

If you have all three of these you are already most likely an attractive prettyboy.

The same goes for women, they can NOT look good with bad lips, its easy as fuck for them to fraud it though.

Pics of people who have all three and their other features are perfect, which is why they are psl gods:

IMG 4529
IMG 4527
IMG 4532
IMG 4533
IMG 4524
IMG 4531

Lipspill is very unspoken about. @n9wiff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vnom, FUE Mogger, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
@Art of Pattinson

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
1.Wide full red/pink lips (most important)
2. Feminine eye area

3. Good hair(lighter hair is preferred)

If you have all three of these you are already most likely an attractive prettyboy.

The same goes for women, they can NOT look good with bad lips, its easy as fuck for them to fraud it though.

Pics of people who have all three and their other features are perfect, which is why they are psl gods:

View attachment 3235771View attachment 3235772View attachment 3235773View attachment 3235774View attachment 3235778View attachment 3235775

Lipspill is very unspoken about. @n9wiff
If you look good with opposite gender morph*

not nearly enough
This is it. Also pheno too but thats water, its unlikely for dalits or blacks that can be prettyboys cause of coloring.Harsh truth but pheno is top

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
This is it. Also pheno too but thats water, theres no dalits or blacks that can be prettyboys. Harsh truth but pheno is top
i agree with the fact that lips are one of the most important features to be an attractive prettyboy, but bones are still the most important. show me one prettyboy who is considered attractive and has bad/recessed bones

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
i agree with the fact that lips are one of the most important features to be an attractive prettyboy, but bones are still the most important. show me one prettyboy who is considered attractive and has bad/recessed bones
Averageness you meant
Just have average bones, and decent forward growth

The psl gods in these photos don’t have the hernan drago bones but all are forward grown

Zygos though are important for prettyboys too i forgot to mention it, high set slightly prominent cheekbones are ideal

You dont need massive jaw for prettyboy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ksander
Got black hair and blue eyes guess im going back to brown

• +1
Averageness you meant
Just have average bones, and decent forward growth

The psl gods in these photos don’t have the hernan drago bones but all are forward grown

Zygos though are important for prettyboys too i forgot to mention it, high set slightly prominent cheekbones are ideal

You dont need massive jaw for prettyboy
i agree with this. a prettyboy needs at least one very good feature to be attractive imo. the rest can be average

• +1
I saw a big discussion about lips, and two good examples were mentioned. Depp and Pattinson have lips even smaller than average. Are they exceptions? The question is, does the lower part of the face compensate for it:feelsping:
1000001355 1000001193 1000001169 1000000941 1000000940

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and zurzolo
>"thats all you need"
>post male models with bones

Good nose and none recessed( not obv at least) and decent zygos not under eye necessarily

• +1
>"thats all you need"
>post male models with bones
That is just an example of psl gods with the features.

I also wrote that they have other features perfect, read first

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Good nose and none recessed( not obv at least) and decent zygos not under eye necessarily
Under eye recessed are better cause it makes teardroughs its prettyboy thing

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and lurking truecel
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Art of Pattinson
@FUE Mogger What do you think? I feel like you would swap the feminine eye area for eyebrows and coloring for contrast

• +1
@FUE Mogger What do you think? I feel like you would swap the feminine eye area for eyebrows and coloring for contrast
View attachment 3236004
Agreed with the whole thread pretty much
Not recessed, Good nose, Hair (most important thing) Lips (great bonus) and eye area just needs to be something that can be described as “pretty” by women.

Of course Coloring/Contrast is a prerequisite
You could have the best Bones and ratios on earth and with 0 Contrast you were never in the game
Think I proved it in that Eriksen Morph thread I made:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and Art of Pattinson