The only thing you need to know about heightmaxxing

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
All this HGH shit is cope, unless you are below the age of 13 and taking copious amounts of HGH and AI then it isn't going to do shit + you'll turn into an ogre.

The only things you should be considering is:

-elevators (conzuri is the brand I use, works well)
-lifts (small heel lifts to add the elevators to get even more height (takes practice to get used to)
-3 inches LL (only get femur lengthening, can hide proportions with clothes, can get more potential length, faster recovery due to it only being 1 bone and more blood circulation)

after all of this you can expect to gain 6 inches, if you are still manlet after adding 6 inches it never began for you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Jigen, Sondern and 3 others
Or just be born with better genes (like myself)

Or just be born with better genes (like myself)
these things can still be considered, I am 6'3 and still choose to use lifts + elevators cause why the fuck wouldn't you, more height = better

• Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds
I cry every day because I was only a 185 cm manlet and thus cant fraud to 6 3. 6'2 is rope tier and you are just a mega manlet at that point

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Elvisandreaa and LowTrust
I cry every day because I was only a 185 cm manlet and thus cant fraud to 6 3. 6'2 is rope tier and you are just a mega manlet at that point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, virren, Fgsfds and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Makes sense. Probably a like 10% is college but you should still be fine with lifts
I could possibly make it to being a 1%er with lifts if I reach a peak of 6'3-6'5 with my heightmaxxing (I was barely 5'11 at the start of this year)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I could possibly make it to being a 1%er with lifts if I reach a peak of 6'3-6'5 with my heightmaxxing (I was barely 5'11 at the start of this year)
Hieghtmaxxing is porbably cope dpending on your age. Lifts plus thick shoes will get you 1.5 inch and tasking msm + gluca can help you maintain your morning height and get like another .25. Long term gluca might cause diabetes though, so not sure if its worth it

All this HGH shit is cope, unless you are below the age of 13 and taking copious amounts of HGH and AI then it isn't going to do shit + you'll turn into an ogre.

-lifts (small heel lifts to add the elevators to get even more height (takes practice to get used to)
-3 inches LL (only get femur lengthening, can hide proportions with clothes, can get more potential length, faster recovery due to it only being 1 bone and more blood circulation)

after all of this you can expect to gain 6 inches, if you are still manlet after adding 6 inches it never began for you anyway.
:/ it was very upsetting when I came to this realization after taking gh and wanting to start hardcore stuff like igf1 - lr3 (also why do you have that tiktok girl in your desc?)

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
You are average height, since when is average superior, jfl
Average height in Hyperborea

:/ it was very upsetting when I came to this realization after taking gh and wanting to start hardcore stuff like igf1 - lr3 (also why do you have that tiktok girl in your desc?)
she became my oneitis after I hooked up wit her on holiday to milan, couldn't get enough of that pussy now I crave it

she became my oneitis after I hooked up wit her on holiday to milan, couldn't get enough of that pussy now I crave it
Damn, I thought it was a rando like everyone else makes. Sorry to hear that.

• So Sad
Damn, I thought it was a rando like everyone else makes. Sorry to hear that.
it's alright, at least I got to cuck her boyfriend :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

cuckery is the most dopamine a man can ever receive in life ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Sondern

imagine the guy who did all these, the leg completely disproportional to the body lol

• Hmm...

What heel lifts do you add to the elevators? Don't you find the shoe becomes too tight?

• Woah
imagine the guy who did all these, the leg completely disproportional to the body lol
this rarely happens tbh, and nobody will notice because you'd be wearing clothes 99% of the time to cover your femurs anyway
What heel lifts do you add to the elevators? Don't you find the shoe becomes too tight?
just some random rubber heels I got from amazon, nah it isn't tight at all, the conzuri cloud runners are practically just normal shoes with a hidden booster so the heels with them are just like any other shoe

Hieghtmaxxing is porbably cope dpending on your age. Lifts plus thick shoes will get you 1.5 inch and tasking msm + gluca can help you maintain your morning height and get like another .25. Long term gluca might cause diabetes though, so not sure if its worth it
Guy on r/heightmax told me that glucosamine inhibits the absorption of IGF-1 and to stop taking it. Should I still take it since I’m 20 and most likely done growing anyways, or should I just save it and wait till I’m like 22 or something to resume taking glucosamine? I don’t want to stunt any potential growth that’s remaining in my spine and clavicles

Guy on r/heightmax told me that glucosamine inhibits the absorption of IGF-1 and to stop taking it. Should I still take it since I’m 20 and most likely done growing anyways, or should I just save it and wait till I’m like 22 or something to resume taking glucosamine? I don’t want to stunt any potential growth that’s remaining in my spine and clavicles
No idea. I dont taker gluco gains are very ,marginal from it though so I would lay off for now.

these things can still be considered, I am 6'3 and still choose to use lifts + elevators cause why the fuck wouldn't you, more height = better
Are there any low profile lifts I can just put in my daily sneakers / boots etc ?

No idea. I dont taker gluco gains are very ,marginal from it though so I would lay off for now.
I’ll just stick with my MSM and lifts and cope that I can still grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Conzuri are ugly as shit. + I don't tolerate anything other than designer on my body. One thing I've realized is how fucking painful it is to wear insoles all the time. It really is 2xLL or THE DEATHBED.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
N
Are there any low profile lifts I can just put in my daily sneakers / boots etc ?
No such thing as low profile lifts. You will need shoes that make the lifts low profile. Like Air Force 1 high tops for example.

N

No such thing as low profile lifts. You will need shoes that make the lifts low profile. Like Air Force 1 high tops for example.

That’s what I wear , those or boots … which lifts are good for forces ?

Jfl at this thread

That’s what I wear , those or boots … which lifts are good for forces ?
Idk all shoe lifts pretty much have the same form factor. I haven’t gotten any lifts yet. I’m deciding between the typical wedge insoles where I can get 4-5cm easily but they may become painful to wear and can screw up posture if worn for a long time. and Dr scholls insoles which are more comfortable, easier to explain to friends if get caught, but they prob barely give 1cm so it would be pointless to wear them for heightmaxxing purposes.