The only valid reason not to rope is not having access to a shotgun

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
There’s no point in living after you realize how mediocre and inferior your quality of life is compared to 6PSL+ males. It’s not defeatism, it’s just realizing that life is a scam and the only way to truly enjoy it and be genuinely happy is by being at least 7PSL. Going through rejection, being dumped by your GF, not being able to get the females you want, etc is what 95% of males have to go through...meanwhile top percentile Chads are so oblivious to the concept of having trouble with any kind of female that they can’t grasp the struggles of a even a high tier normie or a Chadlite. I don’t believe in a next life but if there is...I just hope that i’m reborn as a 6’5 7.5PSL Chad to finally enjoy life as it’s meant to be enjoyed.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Alesund, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
True if you owned a shotgun it would be so easy

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Dude went from 6psl, to 7psl, to 7.5psl as the minimum standard

• +1
Reactions: Kade, MentalistKebab and chadpreetcel123
no shotgun osteotomy for you to cope, only substitutes copes are available to make your life as miserable as long as possible

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Vidyacoper
Dude went from 6psl, to 7psl, to 7.5psl as the minimum standard
I’m talking about experiencing the best quality of life in terms of socially, romantically and professionally. Life as a sub-7.5PSL = not worth it IMO.

I’m talking about experiencing the best quality of life in terms of socially, romantically and professionally. Life as a sub-7.5PSL = not worth it IMO.
So @Amnesia life not worth it? Lol

So @Amnesia life not worth it? Lol
I’m 100% sure that despite him being around 6.75PSL, he still can’t get any female he wants and doesn’t get treated as well as a 7.5PSL. Obviously his face grants him a life better than most males on the planet but it’s not worth it enough for me. I want to be worshipped and have females devoted to me just because of how I look.

I’m 100% sure that despite him being around 6.75PSL, he still can’t get any female he wants and doesn’t get treated as well as a 7.5PSL. Obviously his face grants him a life better than most males on the planet but it’s not worth it enough for me. I want to be worshipped and have females devoted to me just because of how I look.
Bro this is a simp attitude that puts too much power and importance on female validation

Red pill/black pill should help you strengthen and empower yourself as a man, not go back to putting women on even higher a pedestal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade, Incoming and Deleted member 5892
If I had access to a gun I’d have been gone 7 months ago

• +1
What's the point of suicide? There is no after life so enjoy suffering in the real world and stop being so pessimistic about everything. I prefer to live and suffer as an ugly man than to die

You’re mentally ill my son this site ruined you

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Incoming and Hades
You’re mentally ill my son this site ruined you
Nah, it’s true. I’m not a virgin and already had 2 GFs and I experienced enough to know that life is not meant to be lived as a sub-Chad. Sure 7.5PSL is an exaggeration but you get the point.
If I had access to a gun I’d have been gone 7 months ago
Tbh I personally see no point in life as of now. Literally just scrolling down a Chad’s comments shows you how life is meant to be lived, not this prolonged suffering that most males live. It’s really either be Chad or enjoy your mediocre life as a sub-Chad or take the easy way out and rope.

Last edited:
Anything above 6 PSL and you live a decent life imo. Especially if you're 7+. But below that, and it's like living in a different universe.

• +1
Anything above 6 PSL and you live a decent life imo. Especially if you're 7+. But below that, and it's like living in a different universe.
Even the difference between 6PSL and 7.5PSL is so drastically different and a whole entirely different universe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Honestly dude although it does suck. Think about it in the end you really only have yourself and you got one life so fuck it maybe u weren’t meant to be chad but you can enjoy life. Don’t base your opinion of yourself solely based on others opinions of you. May sound bluepilled but it’s true and i would say most of us here struggle with this issue. Tbh idk how to get around it myself because it’s tough but eventually you have to. Find your purpose, cope or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Honestly dude although it does suck. Think about it in the end you really only have yourself and you got one life so fuck it maybe u weren’t meant to be chad but you can enjoy life. Don’t base your opinion of yourself solely based on others opinions of you. May sound bluepilled but it’s true and i would say most of us here struggle with this issue. Tbh idk how to get around it myself because it’s tough but eventually you have to. Find your purpose, cope or rope.
Only one life? More like only one prolonged period of suffering with lots of cortisol spikes and few dopamine rushes, heartbreaks and rejections, realizing that your genetic inferiority is the reason why you don’t get treated the same as a male model, etc...It’s really not worth it. I say to myself that it’s okay because I don’t have it as bad as some subhumans but my life is not how I want it to be. Just Chadfish for a few days and come back to this post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
Only one life? More only one prolonged period of mediocre life with lots of cortisol spikes and few dopamine rushes, heartbreaks and rejections, realizing that your genetic inferiority is the reason why you don’t get treated the same as a male model, etc...It’s really not worth it. I say to myself that it’s okay because I don’t have it as bad as some subhumans but my life is not how I want it to be. Just Chadfish for a few days and come back to this post.
Of course. All of this is no secret but here’s the thing man happiness is temporary. Once you get something you always want more. Same reason why females like chads that they cant secure for a ltr. They want more, everyone wants more and no one is happy. I think this is because of how smart humans are as a species. We have the ability to recognize ourselves and see things the way they are. Other animals like dogs or cats for example aren’t like this. They can’t feel like us so they just go about life happy and carefree. It’s a brutal tradeoff.

Of course. All of this is no secret but here’s the thing man happiness is temporary. Once you get something you always want more. Same reason why females like chads that they cant secure for a ltr. They want more, everyone wants more and no one is happy. I think this is because of how smart humans are as a species. We have the ability to recognize ourselves and see things the way they are. Other animals like dogs or cats for example aren’t like this. They can’t feel like us so they just go about life happy and carefree. It’s a brutal tradeoff.
What is it that a 7.5PSL Chad would want that he doesn’t already have? Happiness is temporary but at least Chad doesn’t get cortisol spikes every few hours. I much rather have fried dopamine receptors from getting too much validation than overworked cortisol receptors because of realizing that i’m nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
What is it that a 7.5PSL Chad would want that he doesn’t already have? Happiness is temporary but at least Chad doesn’t get cortisol spikes every few hours. I much rather have fried dopamine receptors from getting too much validation than overworked cortisol receptors because of realizing that i’m nothing special.
I agree but we can’t know lol cuz we aren’t chad oh well life goes on.

Are you planning on getting surgeries? I’m pretty optimistic about life because I have surgeries planned. But I completely agree be chad or die.
Lol what surgeries. I have an unfixable midface ratio of 0.88 and literally perfect everything else (hunter eyes, forward growth, zygos, etc...). I just don’t feel like i was born into a lifetime that fits me because i’m so close yet so far from being Chad.

Lol what surgeries. I have an unfixable midface ratio of 0.88 and literally perfect everything else (hunter eyes, forward growth, zygos, etc...). I just don’t feel like i was born into a lifetime that fits me because i’m so close yet so far from being Chad.
Wait is your midface actually 0.88??? :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Jesus fuck literally mm's from being a Chad.

I assumed you were going to say that. Long midface is incredibly tricky. Mouth widening can give the appearance of a shorter midface. I recommend you at least try that. Everything else I would recommend would be surgical.
I already had my mouth morphed to be wider and it looked comical because my mouth is just the right width. I wanna cope with beard and contact lenses because users here told me it made me better looking but i just don’t feel like doing anything anymore tbh.

Send me a picture of you (no lens distortion)
5A4BFA26 A555 442A A870 021812A05C6F

If someome shot me in the head with a shotgun right now I wouldn’t be mad. I would be okay with it

• +1
If someome shot me in the head with a shotgun right now I wouldn’t be mad. I would be okay with it
Same tbh. I’m only waiting for my NW0 hair to become NW1 and for my collagen to decrease by a tiny bit so i can rope knowing I did my best in my prime years.

shotgun isn't enough for your long midface brother

drugs are a great cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ingrate fag thread

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Just shoot yourself bro

There’s no point in living after you realize how mediocre and inferior your quality of life is compared to 6PSL+ males. It’s not defeatism, it’s just realizing that life is a scam and the only way to truly enjoy it and be genuinely happy is by being at least 7PSL. Going through rejection, being dumped by your GF, not being able to get the females you want, etc is what 95% of males have to go through...meanwhile top percentile Chads are so oblivious to the concept of having trouble with any kind of female that they can’t grasp the struggles of a even a high tier normie or a Chadlite. I don’t believe in a next life but if there is...I just hope that i’m reborn as a 6’5 7.5PSL Chad to finally enjoy life as it’s meant to be enjoyed.
it is what it is nigga rapemaxx or ropemaxx no other choice

how old are you ? I was there.. A long time ago...

• JFL
18. How were you there when you’re a goodlooking white guy anyways.
Lonliness, no real satisfaction in my life, Inability to get the kind of relationships I want and living in a small-ish town with bugger all job opportunities.
You're young, you could train to get into something with a decent pay, use the money to fix your appearance a bit if if 'needs fixing' and work towards a future and enjoy life. If you get the money there is so much out there to do and enjoy and you really have no idea about a lot of it if you havn't been in the position to experience it.
I've been there thinking my life was worthless, That youth didnt matter cause my life was shit and I was single etc.. I had that gun in my mouth years ago.
I didn't realize how lucky I was...
I had time on my hands, the chance to move to a bigger place with more opportunities, and family.
Now my parents dead, family and friends have gone, I'm older and sicker..
Don't do what I did and feel like your life isn't worth living if you are unhappy,
You have the time to put in a couple years or so to get the requirements for a decent job, If you do it you will set up a good foundation for yourself and your future. If you live in a small place LEAVE. theres really nothing like getting away to help someone grow and evolve... If you have family then you could keep in contact.
If you are willing to try to change your situation It could all become different very quickly....
The easiest way to get out of a shitty situation where you are miserable is to leave.....

(me) had no job, round shit people who made me feel bad, bitterness anger and depression growing...
then after leaving town
Then- round new people, all the bad ones and town left behind.. an ugly memory put behind..

If your current life sucks then leave and get a new one.. put it behind you..
if Youre young and healthy, you have the time
Regret will be there forever if you don't.. a constant reminder of what you could of done..

Change it while you can and don't look back.
You have the means to do it

Roping hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back